Breeding event this weekend - fyi

Weiss

5 hours ago, Weiss said:

Don’t get too excited. They are only and I mean only doing it because Conan released. You will still not see another one for months.

well unless Conan takes that many people, then you will see it more but either way it isn’t for you

Guest DJRone89
32 minutes ago, mafdet said:

Don’t get too excited. They are only and I mean only doing it because Conan released. You will still not see another one for months.

well unless Conan takes that many people, then you will see it more but either way it isn’t for you

It’s almost like games try and fend off competition /s

4 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Is that twitter a reliable source? (just checking as I have never heard of this person)

Yes, Eli is a community manager and I think jen made a post too. 

Don't trust "screenshots", they are often altered, but if someone provides a link it's usually legit.

I do my best to check info before posting it^^; 

4 hours ago, mafdet said:

That's fine with me^^ I'm happy there's an event now, and I don't need another one soon.

1.5x Egg Hatching
1.5x Gestation
1.5x Maturation

... pretty much pointless, as a great number of the servers are already capped.  In fact, the server I predominately play on is not only capped, but now a mega tribe is loading in dino's and using it for storage when slots open up.  They just line up their dino's on the beach flaunting the fact they can do this and severely impact a server they don't even play on.

25 minutes ago, Wowiwon said:

In the end it doesn't matter, seeing as by the time I get home from work in 3 hours the server will no doubt be capped, and people will be trolling noobs to make room for their 100th giga.... should be funny hearing em :Jerbcry:

Take heart. I still work 12 hours tomorrow and then have plans for mothers day so I'll get maybe 12 hours of this event where I can do anything if the server's not capped. That's ok though. I'll just wait for it to clear (people leave, dino's decay) and resume my raising in a week or two. I'll make the most out of the 1.5x harvesting. 

Archived