Pump action shotgun and fishing rod blueprints

shaunfrozen

Guest DJRone89
3 minutes ago, shaunfrozen said:

Hey guys whats up? My tribemates and i have progressed in the game and are finally doing some bosses but it seems we reached a bottleneck as our gear isnt good enough yet. Do you have any suggestions as to where we can find decent pump action shotgun blueprints and fishing rods? Thanks for the help

Not sure about the pump action shotguns but you’ll get fishing rods and BPs from alpha Tuso and Mosas

Been raiding swamp cave every chance we get, been getting bps but not the ones we currently need :P ill try desert/deep sea, we just tamed a 145 kibble mosa so should start on alphas soon. 

Thanks for the advice guys, had a feeling most of the other methods were outdated, been looting high beams for 4 months with no luck at all

Mosa is a bad idea for water caves... basi is your best bet. Squid can work with a partner, but the dunkys in the hard water cave will surround you so you can't move or attack them if you are solo.

Also deep sea loot crates for pump action is correct and fishing rods 100% from alpha squids and 20% from alpha mosas... can not get them anywhere else.

22 hours ago, shaunfrozen said:

Hey guys whats up? My tribemates and i have progressed in the game and are finally doing some bosses but it seems we reached a bottleneck as our gear isnt good enough yet. Do you have any suggestions as to where we can find decent pump action shotgun blueprints and fishing rods? Thanks for the help

In ez underwater cave and rods from alpha tusos, also u can try trading if ure on official

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 3:03 PM, JakeFromStateFarmMutual said:

Mosa is a bad idea for water caves... basi is your best bet. Squid can work with a partner, but the dunkys in the hard water cave will surround you so you can't move or attack them if you are solo.

Also deep sea loot crates for pump action is correct and fishing rods 100% from alpha squids and 20% from alpha mosas... can not get them anywhere else.

Good advice but you can also loot fishing rod bps from swamp cave :) 

Archived