What moment would you love to forget the most during your ARK experience?

scenestr

Guest BubbaCrawfish
23 minutes ago, prodigy1202 said:

The fact that you’re here saying that you regret wasting your time on Ark on the Ark forums is a bit hypocritical don’t you think?

As soon as I seen that I thought Clarence in the park...

losing my first tames i thought dilo squad could stand up to anything but not a pack of allos coming out of nowhere my base or at least my poor noobish imitation of one made of thatch didnt fair to well either. ill always remember you manchineel hemlock and nightshade and always hate allos for what they did that day.

I started the game about day 4 of EA so everyone was still kinda a newb. I spawn in  and meet a friendly guy on the beach who is going to show me how to get started. I begin asking him what each dino is and what does it do. We get to a medium size brown dino on the beach and he tells me "That is a bear and be very careful not to get close or it will kill you". So for about a week I refuse to get around this so called devil bear. I finally get enough courage to attempt a fight with the bear, so I take my bow and 50 or so arrows and begin this epic battle that lasts about 10 seconds. So the bear I was so afraid of for many days turned out to be a phioma. It still brings a smile to my face after 9k hours that I was so afraid of a phioma.

Archived