Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chickenbone916

How long can you keep prisoners for

IF there is a guard you can keep them forever.

IF the prisoner has the tek bed engram and you put him inside it handcuffed he is yours forever.

IF you don't have a guard and you leave prisoner unattended then you will keep him for an hour -ish at most.

I've seen a tribe keep someone well over a year.  It was kind of funny when he logged in after so much time to see that the tribe has been keeping him alive in a cage for so long. There definitely needs to be a way to kill yourself before you end up spending a literal year in a cage lol.

24 minutes ago, BT20 said:

Yeah there’s a way to kill yourself it’s called going afk with a rubber band holding down the right trigger.

How do you punch if you are perma narc'd? 

How do you punch if you are in a tek bed? 

Although I don't think the perma narc'd one is an issue being it means your captive can't play as they prevent you from waking.

1 hour ago, BT20 said:

oh oh and it’s aginst the terms to cage players and it’s possible to get a gm to release you.

true story not sure if its well said like that but ive seen GM's come and tell a tribe to let their prisoners go.

It was in tek beds tho which turns out wasnt intended to be working so i dont know if it was just for tek beds