Will adding drakes to wyvern trench spawn drake eggs in nests?

koheezy

I want to tame Basilisks on my SE server but unfertilized drake eggs don't work. Spawning fertilized rock drake eggs doesn't work either because they spawn at lvl 1 and disappear when I put them down. So I have to have fertilized drake eggs. 

My idea is to add rock drakes to the wyvern trench spawn container and in the hopes that the rock drake eggs will spawn instead of/along side wyvern eggs. 

Anyone know if this will work? Or of another method?

1 minute ago, Dreadnaught said:

If your spawning in eggs or drakes why not just spawn a tamed basilisk?  If you want to feel legit taming one go to aberration and just do it.

I am spawning for testing purposes. I have added Basilisk to SE on my personal server but cant tame them due to the fertilized egg limitation. 

Guest DJRone89
9 hours ago, koheezy said:

I want to tame Basilisks on my SE server but unfertilized drake eggs don't work. Spawning fertilized rock drake eggs doesn't work either because they spawn at lvl 1 and disappear when I put them down. So I have to have fertilized drake eggs. 

My idea is to add rock drakes to the wyvern trench spawn container and in the hopes that the rock drake eggs will spawn instead of/along side wyvern eggs. 

Anyone know if this will work? Or of another method?

MNKY here. Give it a go, as the Drakes and Wyverns use the same mechanic when spawning eggs so it’s possible though I don’t think it works for Ice Wyverns.

11 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

MNKY here. Give it a go, as the Drakes and Wyverns use the same mechanic when spawning eggs so it’s possible though I don’t think it works for Ice Wyverns.

Tried it and made only drakes spawn from the wyvern container and it didn’t work. Interesting thing though, all types of normal wyvern eggs showed up still.

Guest DJRone89
6 minutes ago, koheezy said:

Tried it and made only drakes spawn from the wyvern container and it didn’t work. Interesting thing though, all types of normal wyvern eggs showed up still.

I was originally going to say that it would be a possibility but crossed it out. If that’s the case then it’s the nests themselves that determine the egg spawn, not just the type of Wyvern.

I’m wondering now if you could kite a high level standard elemental Wyvern to the Ice Wyvern locations on Ragnarok so an Ice Wyvern egg spawns but at that level?

Guest DJRone89
7 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Mnky from reddit? Heya :) 

Yeah. I use it mainly to edit my subreddit for my cluster info :)

Archived