Small Tribe Center Boss Fight?!

Frieddog

Hello everyone! Just recently got the opportunity to run through the hard dragon to get the transmitter/teleporter on ragnorak. Me and my tribe are built in a no-dino cave and was one of the main reasons we needed the transmitter. So now its just a grind to get a nice line of boss rexes for the center boss. What would be the best way to do the center boss fight with say 5 people? Would we need 10 or could it be done fairly easy. We were planning to do gamma a few times, or to save time just do the alpha once to get enough element for the transmitter. Please if anyone has any pointers on what to bring? stats needed for Gamma/Beta/Alpha? How many players we would need at a minimum/to be safe? Thanks so much!

my rex's are leveled to 25k hp and 60 melle and i only bring 10 of them + a yuti for a solo run just me. Ride the yuti and have it buff your dinos and you should have no problom on gamma. I even solo beta and there is no problom but i only do it twice in a row as at that point the health of the rex's are starting to get low. Gamma i have done 4-5 times in a row and only reason i stopped was due to runing out of artifacts

Archived