Xbox vs Ps4 and Steam vs Windows 10

Vengecide

I started playing Ark on Xbox about 2-3 years ago and i got the season pass an everything because im a huge fan of Ark. But i had to get rid of my Xbox when i moved recently. So now im deciding if i should switch to ps4 for Ark because they got ark park to.  I have a lot of friends on xbox but have no foundation  to work with i used to be in the purge alliance back on legacy for a while before the new servers rolled out but not anymore they dont even like me but i never did anything to them. But ill be looking into buying a gaming pc by the end of the year hopefully. So that all comes up with which has a larger player base steam or Windows 10.

Steam has the latest patches, bug fixes, most up to date stuff that isn't broken like consoles. Windows 10 version is an abomination littered with bugs, etc. You can tell it was rushed and not QA tested plus the fact you cant really play crossplay official servers because the devs said there is no equivalent anti cheat battle eye even though MS added it in the fall update called teleplay.

I play both the Win10/Xbox version and the Steam version.If I'm running it purely vanilla on Steam ( no mods), most of the time you can't even tell the difference (when playin the Win10 vs Steam versions). There's some noticeable graphical and speed differences when I play on the Xbox, but he's a Day One edition, so he's getting on in age.

Archived