PvP

Freggel

Hello together,

?im feeling really down right now but thats my problem.

I just want to know what is pvp in ark ? And can i play the game good and can i build a base on a not so populated official server? I played pve right now but im looking for pvp with friends against other tribes. I have a job and im not able to play 24/7 is there offline raidprotection? I have a life too you know and i have to sleep. Is the pvp system good? I want to start on a 30/70 player server something like that and i dont want to play against alpha tribes . Everyone should be at the same level. I want a skill based game. Or is it how much time you invest? I hope you can help me out. Thank you guys!

Best regards,

Freggel

• Volunteer Moderator

I suggest you check out a arkpokolype server. Its minimal commitment increased rates. It will be a taste of what pvp is on official servers. If you are really looking for no alphas and rules there are tons of private servers out there as well with rules such as pvp on weekends only tribe wars etc etc.....  Official pvp servers are fun as well dont get me wrong but finding the right server and starting out is not easy... I would get your feet wet before diving in... 

Pvp is a blast but just be prepared to log in one day and see nothing left of your base or your dinos because it will happen....  

Archived