Any tips/ideas for interior design?

Lusca

I usually double up the walls and put more aesthetically pleasing wall types on the inside such as wood or stone and then usually round out the empty space on the walls with trophy mounts, fireplaces, maps, book cases and other containers.  I don't really bother with vaults since I prefer the look of the standard wood shelf and boxes.  I like making rooms have a bit of a theme to them as well, make a library, a kitchen, a forge room, stuff like that.  If you have the room it never hurts.  Make a nursery if you have enough room for baby dinos.  Chairs and tables always make the room look less empty.  Dont forget you can also add some interior designs structures such as a balcony with wood railing in the rafters.  I try to make sure no wall has empty space when i design my rooms.  Try planting some crops inside for aesthetic appeal all the plant species x-z look nice and fill out the rooms.

On 5/7/2018 at 11:25 PM, Lusca said:

So after randomly building this, i'm not too sure what to do about the inside.

I'd suggest an army of terracota warriors, since based on the look of that fortress you're planning on going back in time and becoming the first emperor or China.

That is some pretty awesome architecture you've designed. /salute

Archived