Community Crunch 130: New Beginner Servers & More!

Jen

I love how people are short sighted and self centered.

Spoiler

This update isn't about a evolution event.

I think the new servers are kind of nice. It will be great for starters to give the game a real chance to get a feel of what official feels like with out the threat of being blind sided day 1 hr 1 by a  alpha when you just got the game. From my experience the game was start on solo or a with a few buddies on a unofficial dedi and run scared from dilos for a little while then after you figured out a little about the map learned about the mats and maybe spawned in some for high end junk for kicks and giggles. You moved on to a pve for about 20 minutes realize it's stupid then move to a pvp where you will find out humans are terrible but, if you dig deep you will find out there are some okay people and after a further look you can make some real friends. These people will be loyal and will have your back through thick and thin. You climb your way to the top of a server. Before you know it you will have alliances, fame and respect from your peers. Not to mention all the Epic battles , Sieges , Hard debates with rival tribes that can decide war or peace by just a razor edge margin. You will have backstabbers , espionage and some real deep emotions will be shown I mean for some real hard emotional stuff will happen where you need a stock of cleanex on hand at all times.

So much of this game can only be found through this crazy struggle. These new players will have a big stepping stone as these starter servers will let them dip there toe in to get a feel for it. Instead of chucking there ass strait into the fire and saying deal with it.  

Edited by PrimalBroom744

3 hours ago, TheGamingScientists said:

Will there be a time limit of how long you can play on beginning servers so big tribes who are super experienced don’t just join and take over

You won't even be able to make auto turrets and tame cap at lvl 30. Why would they waste their time? Not to mention you can only reach lvl 44 max. Maybe a handful of sea clubbers but, other then that I don't think you will have any serious trolls as theirs no transfers to the server and as soon as you transfer out you can't go back.

There mite be a few old veterans going there to maybe meet up with some people to star up ark again in a quiet server to build up a character to transfer but, even on a normal server if you hit the boxes on the weekend you can reach lvl 60 in a matter of a couple hrs.

Edited by PrimalBroom744
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, PrimalBroom744 said:

I love how people are short sighted and self centered.

Hide contents

This update isn't about a evolution event.

I think the new servers are kind of nice. It will be great for starters to give the game a real chance to get a feel of what official feels like with out the threat of being blind sided day 1 hr 1 by a  alpha when you just got the game. From my experience the game was start on solo or a with a few buddies on a unofficial dedi and run scared from dilos for a little while then after you figured out a little about the map learned about the mats and maybe spawned in some for high end junk for kicks and giggles. You moved on to a pve for about 20 minutes realize it's stupid then move to a pvp where you will find out humans are terrible but, if you dig deep you will find out there are some okay people and after a further look you can make some real friends. These people will be loyal and will have your back through thick and thin. You climb your way to the top of a server. Before you know it you will have alliances, fame and respect from your peers. Not to mention all the Epic battles , Sieges , Hard debates with rival tribes that can decide war or peace by just a razor edge margin. You will have backstabbers , espionage and some real deep emotions will be shown I mean for some real hard emotional stuff will happen where you need a stock of cleanex on hand at all times.

So much of this game can only be found through this crazy struggle. These new players will have a big stepping stone as these starter servers will let them dip there toe in to get a feel for it. Instead of chucking there ass strait into the fire and saying deal with it.  

Let the noobs burn muhuhaha

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, TheGamingScientists said:

Let the noobs burn muhuhaha

I think these servers will give them a real starting point for official. If mite begin to create a interest in the dieing pvp servers once again but, who knows. To be honest I have thought to make a noob character to go seal clubbing myself. I mean these guys are going to have to learn to have to defend against one at some point.  ?

15 minutes ago, PrimalBroom744 said:

I think these servers will give them a real starting point for official. If mite begin to create a interest in the dieing pvp servers once again but, who knows. To be honest I have thought to make a noob character to go seal clubbing myself. I mean these guys are going to have to learn to have to defend against one at some point.  ?

You are a genius my friend I mean we have to get them ready for the real word what better way??

• Thanks 1

Sooo I'm a nooby here, and I was wondering where I can find the ip for the beginner servers, because I was knocked out ,kidnapped to a base, looted, handcuffed, and force fed berries plus filled my inventory with rocks so I had no option but to quit the server. So if someone could lead me to a list of link thank you!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...