Community Crunch 130: New Beginner Servers & More!

Jen

should i go and ruin the experience for beginners? i definitely should. be lvl 44 in under 30min :D. and you think you can stop me from riding a giga? i laugh at you. i doubt you did any nerfs to fishing. plus cannon ball taming monsters like titan and golem. things are far from "vanilla" when there are OP creatures that dont need a saddle, like griffin and wyvern. i wanna see nooblets run away from my squad xD. btw, highest explosive is grenade which does 237 dmg to metal so will require 43 to take down 1 metal wall. metal may be engram limited for lvl 45 but that doesnt necessarily mean wc have removed it from blue drops, which are lvl 25. fabricator from lvl 35 purple drops. demolish oil pumps for electronics...you havent thought this through at all.

40 minutes ago, iDankEngine said:

He means the usual evolution is 2x not 1.5x, The only thing I'm mad about is that there is still not 2x taming. 

Wildcard is going to continue to tweak the EVO events to ensure more people are forced to unofficial. It’s financially beneficial from many angles - less official servers, lower customer service needs, etc. 

Hahaha ark ist dead..stupid poop ...i m a huge Fan..Gut wildcard destroys the game eint stupid promises..s+ for consoles ,New map in summer ...blablabla..promises ..promises but nothing came.

Your success was more with survival of the fittest.. But nooo..stupid new servers that nobody wants..beginner servers? So many new players,huh? :D

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, JayWinter said:

REEEEEE I can't find where to buy the Superfan Collectors edition on playark.com!!! The merch store isnt even open!!! Pls halp i want to buy it!

On the very front page of playark.com it shows the Super Fan edition between Season Pass and Explorers edition. It has an add to cart button underneath it.

So I'm not going to complain about the EVO event because I'm not a whining baby like some folks but I am a little confused by the 1.5 cooking effectivemess.  Is cooking effectiveness and crafting the effectivemess the same thing?  I've never heard of them being seperate before so hoping to get some clarity on this one.

9 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

So I'm not going to complain about the EVO event because I'm not a whining baby like some folks but I am a little confused by the 1.5 cooking effectivemess.  Is cooking effectiveness and crafting the effectivemess the same thing?  I've never heard of them being seperate before so hoping to get some clarity on this one.

Stop whining about being confused ;)

@Jen Creo que un proyecto muy bueno seria crear un nuevo cluster de servers, por lo menos 3 mapas de cada uno, con los mismas configuraciones de los servidores oficiales, máximo 5 miembros por tribu, 1 ó 2 alianzas máximo, como son menos jugadores mas puntos de engramas. Creo que la mayor cantidad de usuarios jugarían de este modo ya que por no contar con una tribu numerosa prefieren irse a no oficiales.

Google Translate:

@Jen I think a very good project would be to create a new cluster of servers, at least 3 maps of each, with the same configurations of the official servers, maximum 5 members per tribe, 1 or 2 maximum alliances, as there are fewer players more points of engrams. I think the largest number of users would play in this way because they do not have a large tribe, they prefer to go unofficial.