Community Crunch 130: New Beginner Servers & More!

Jen

4 minutes ago, pkurzawski said:
30 minutes ago, JunkeyMonkey24 said:
So wait I got one question? So is there not going to be 2x taming cause that ruins the weekend I’m  just wondering?

Ruins the weekend? No 2x maturation ruins the weekend not taming. I'd take taming over cooking efficiency any day

i think he means no 2x taming ruins the weekend

Edited by tormgod

When is the Event where we pay devs to un-wipe servers like TEA does? Or the event where you extinguish the absolute riot on reddit about you being paid by TEA to spawn in tens of thousands of tek gates and items?

Just waiting for the other event , the one where you are accused of corruption and your community manager makes no statement. 

Nvm, I go watch crops grow, DILO lol. 

• Haha 1

I think it’s cool that y’all are trying new ideas for the evolution events but I think that the kings harvest is complete bogus. Crop growth isn’t a problem anyway since there are greenhouses and on rag you can pick veggies. I think just stick to normal evolution events but occasionally throw in a 2x breeding/maturation, loot boost, or extended event (or permanent x2 gather). It would be nice to see a x2 breeding next weekend or a x3 event to make up for this bad event 

... DILO is this evolution event?

3x crop growth - Ok, I get a full set of crops in 20 minutes instead of the current hourish it takes with a greenhouse?

1.5x harvesting - Odd numbers are gonna trigger my OCD.

1.5x cooking effectiveness - It's a good thing that I have a 1400% craft skill character just lying around... /s

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the experimentation.. but maybe experiment WITH the standard 2x taming/mats?

Hold the phone... so for mother’s day weekend, we’re getting the KINGS harvest? With increased RECIPE crafting.... FOR THE MOTHERS DAY EVENT?! This is a joke, right? Please tell me this isn’t real. I don’t even care about a breeding event. And I’m not some hardcore feminist either, but really, this is the a slap in the face to all the dedicated players out there who are Mother’s. They’re making a joke out of it. This is basically wildcard saying “get back to the kitchen and make some sandwiches”. I would have been 1000x better if they hadn’t even done an event at all. What a bunch of morons. Who the hell comes up with this crap?

17 minutes ago, Sh4rk said:

You people are funny, complaining about the evo event. Sure, it is an odd one, but would you be happier to get nothing at all? 

They need to do away with them all together so all these entitled children leave the game in a temper tantrum and we dont have to see more of their crybaby posts.

• Like 1

These new server ideas are awesome even just the basic fresh start servers. This is what I've been begging you guys to do for months now. So happy to finally see it in action. This will give players an easy chance to get back into ark without dealing with established alphas!

Keep up with the good work Wildcard! Love everything you do!

2 hours ago, Blackmage2015 said:

Can we also get 2x maturation for those of us who work 7 days a week. Or better yet freeze the babies when we aren’t online. Or even sell the v day chocolates in the store. 

You dont like official rates or dont have time for them don't play on official. You have thousands of options other than official, its your choice to play with those settings.

A 'cooking' event that occurs on Mother's Day?  Really? Intentional or not - it doesn't look good.

Someone at Ark should have went, "Um, this looks really sexist, we shouldn't do this."

Let me guess, just to cement the sexist thinking, a 'fishing event' will be the focus of Father's Day?

I know the game features Dinosaurs, but we live in 2018, not 1950.

1 hour ago, AmyGirl said:

Kings harvest on mother's day weekend! Wow! That is a slap in my face. I supported Ark since the start. My 3 son's and my husband all are Ark strong and as of late I found myself to enjoy Ark but I am strongly thinking about jumping ship. This is an insult!

I’m really glad that someone else feels this way too. There’s a huge group online of people, men and women, complaining about this. What a bunch of bull crap. Good thing IGN’s already been in contact with players about it. Maybe whoever thinks up these idiotic events will wise up. Otherwise they’re about to lose a ton of players.