• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pabs said:

+1 Redmont.

Tis a great idea, we all seem to be pretty friendly here so it would be nice for everyone to collaborate even when not in game. I also experienced the chat bug last night too, right in the middle of trying to trade.

Then you know my pain, embrace me brother!

I've found a pretty decent little app, I don't think there's a sufficient number to merit our own forum, and for anyone willing to join let me know and I'll be happy to send you the link to the group! The app is called groupme, I figured a third party app worked better than device specific as it's unlikely we'll all be Android or Apple.

15 minutes ago, Rugburn15 said:

Count me in for the group chat, sounds like a good way to communicate.

We're using the discord app. If you download it just add Redmont and I'll be happy to get you sorted out

42 minutes ago, nikeair497 said:

Yea we need a forum lol. This is Jon btw. For those who were coming to get metal I owe, I'll be on in a bit or tonight. I'll set up a drop off box etc for future things

We're not big enough for anthing like that. We'll make use of the discord app for now until we grow in numbers :) It's got a great group chat function with multiple channels so it's all we need. Add Redmont and I'll sort you out ;)

Archived