Just now, Sandos said:

My tribe(G.O.O.D) if one of use are online. We will help any newcomer that comes to server. Mainly if you see me(Sandos) or lizzy online just let us know!

Good day!

These guys are actually amazing. Sandos helped me out big time when I was in server and needed an assist and continued to offer further help, whilst helping me.

Sandos, you wanna join the server group?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On February 21, 2016 at 5:52 PM, ProfGanj said:

The server has 6 times taming 6 times gather and 3 times experience the difficulty is 1.0. The gamertag of the server is XESTRAFDEDRATER the server name is xestrafdedrater. it does not usually show up on the list so post your gamertag and i will add you so you can join off your friends list. the rules are you cant kill passive or taming dinos you cant block mountains or caves and there will be a set time for raiding somewhat like a purge and dont kill at community areas even on purge you have to put your plantX and turrets to sleep not on purge so people can go places without being shot also you can only take 1 giga on a raid. THERE IS A COMMUNITY BUILDER NAMED DMITRY HE IS OFF LIMITS IF YOU MESS WITH HIM EVEN ON PURGE YOU WILL BE BANNED . There are no data downloads so that it can be fair. It will be 247. Server Admin is Prof Ganj. once again please be active if you join. 

Nade nXs

Community forge, garden and now arena!!!! with attached bar coming soon!!! I think you've just found your place for awesome people, good times and community ark goodness.

Oh yeah, and discord has been immensely helpful. Does anyone still need the information for this? We'd be happy to see you on there so we can build together!

8 hours ago, Bandz said:

I'm so down and very active if i could join id love it add me GT - Zach Bandz

Welcome to the server!

We also have a chat group that we use for offline convo's to arrange trades and stuff. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you an invite. You can access it on your computer but there's also an app you can get from android and apple so you can chat on the go!

Happy Hunting!

Archived