Admin Commands for Mobile?

Avalanche

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 8:04 AM, Aylana314159 said:

mobile doesn't want you to have fun, but to spend money.

It's surprisingly easy to create a modded APK version of ARK yourself, give yourself 200 AMBER at a time over and over for free, and then buy all the crafting table stuff offered as a premium (also get for free) to build a base instantly. I bought the Stone Cutting thing and built a Stone Base by buying 7000 more cuts for 200 AMBER, and then building 50+ Stone Foundations, at the cost of 0.00$ and no resources. Basically Creative Mode - Infinite Stats, but after Premium and using the Focus buff, you get temporary 6x EXP which you can renew (again, free) at any time. Also helps to buy the 10x Weight and Soothing Balm to help carry stuff and tame Dino's almost instantly. Apps like LuckyPatcher work as of this comment, but who knows when this stuff will get patched so buy it for a year and then get everything you need just in case they patch it and it no longer works.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you are abit confused the admin commands on mobile are not like that for pc and console as the servers can’t handle it you can’t force tame or spawn in dinos you can spawn resources and level things up and change day to night it’s pretty basic and god console for single player is pretty much the same. God console is a paid for perk only for single player and admin console is for owners of private servers 

• 5 months later...

Ok so I dont know about anyone else but I feel like the admin commands should be in single player it's a good way to try new builds on mobile because you dont have to worry about other players and dinos just wild dinos like I wanted to try a raft taming meg method single player for my tribe but I dont have the time to grind out the resources for single player so I have to waste an hour of my tribe's time after we just got raided. Wardrum please add the admin commands at least for spawning in items I dont even care about the dinos and the artifacts or anything else just the simple stuff structures rafts tree platforms etc. Appreciate it. 

On 5/7/2018 at 7:47 AM, Avalanche said:

Good morning everyone. Question for Wardrum staff, will there be Admin Commands on Mobile like there is for PC, for example to change the gamma, or in single player forcetame a Dino or even god mod? If there isn’t yet maybe this is something you can add in? Thanks. 

Gamma? Seriously?

EVERY MOBILE DEVICE can adjust its own gamma independent of any individual application... and GOD console has a bright night mode... a free game can’t have these commands, God mode purchase is your closest option. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I play ark mobile and ps4 and I noticed mobile is so much different than ps4 can we have creative mode or god console by just buying the game for mobile I would totally pay for that. One thing I really need is oil I can never find it and on my ps4 I just use commands but when I am on mobile I can't do that making me unable to get oil and you know the rest if wildcard makes creative mode free we all buy the game and wildcard gets money win/win 

• 8 months later...

Archived