auto turrets

joeldhanke

Hello,

First aim then warning and last fire so they show and point to enemy possitions. Good if you also test the distance.

Creatures on aggressive also auto detects enemy both for turret mode creature (stationary) and power dinos again you need to know the detection range.

I test all this in single player before I place base and turrets in the same location as on Official. Use some kind of easy starting point example I start to build at the lowest area using fence foundations and pillars. As they say X mark the spot for later builds as a player needs weeks to get everything up and running. Often we save materials this way.

Remember to have decoys placed with dodo detection :) (dodo aggressive). A turret and safe is all.

Have fun.

Regards,

Ariana 

Hello again,

I also wanted to advertise single player and building your base copy there as well. We learned after some time that after been raided we improved the base or made it even more obvious way into the base.

So in, single player , setting the autosave to a really long interval and then exit without saving made us raid the base over and over. Everytime we started the game the base was still intact and changes made base really good.

There is a command for setting autosave time interval, but i could not find it. Maybe someone else can. Maybe it moved ;)

Regards,

Ariana 

Archived