Evo Event this weekend?

MoeJac

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GP said:

If there was an EVO Event this weekend it would have said in this weeks Crunch. Considering this weeks Crunch says the next event is next weekend then there is not one this weekend.

Well that's true it does say next weekend but this is the Ark team we are talking about which means everything is last minute and late it i asked 4 that reason in case anyone heard last minute news

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, MoeJac said:

Well that's true it does say next weekend but this is the Ark team we are talking about which means everything is last minute and late it i asked 4 that reason in case anyone heard last minute news

The ARK guys have been putting EVO event announcements in advance in the Crunch for a while now, it is no longer last minute.

Why did they take out 2x taming?
I don't know if they're trying something new but they can leave it just the way it was every weekend in my opinion.

I don't care so much about the double exp and not necessarily about the farming because late game it is viable but the taming is just time consuming. Want to play around with it, play with double exp and farming.
The game is time consuming as it is, not holding in account lag, glitches, bugs and the losing dinos/stuff that comes with it.
People have jobs and a life

So please put in 2x taming this weekend.

Give me 1.5x cooking IRL please.

ARK EVOLUTION.PNG

8 minutes ago, Anohmaly said:

I don't know if they're trying something new but they can leave it just the way it was every weekend in my opinion.

I don't care so much about the double exp and not necessarily about the farming because late game it is viable but the taming is just time consuming. Want to play around with it, play with double exp and farming.
The game is time consuming as it is, not holding in account lag, glitches, bugs and the losing dinos/stuff that comes with it.

ARK EVOLUTION.PNG

I’m with you on this. I don’t care if the evolution event is every other weekend or so, but I really only care about the taming. I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way. 

4 hours ago, Anohmaly said:

ARK EVOLUTION.PNG

Hey Wildcard.!!! Here is how my week goes...

Take a look at the community crunch... No Evo event.??, No X2 taming.?? Guess ill play BF1 or world of tanks then...

Keep it up guys.!!!

Archived