Hi, so I've been trying to replace the default engrams with their S+ counterparts. I can make the lines I need to put into game.ini fine but I've run into a very strange error:

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ThatchFloor_C",EngramLevelRequirement=1,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramHidden=false,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Campfire_C",EngramLevelRequirement=1,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramHidden=false,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)

When I have these two lines in the server the top engram (thatch foundation) appears as a lvl 1 engram with a cost of 0 and prerequisites are working for the S+ foundation. The second engram (the campfire) however doesn't appear at all but the prerequisites still work and the cost is 0.

Now the end goal ideally is for all the engrams to work as the campfire does but its a mystery to me as to why this line functions like this as from what I can see its supposed to be visible and making the thatch foundation invisible seems to remove it as a prerequisite?

I've checked to make sure that there isn't a duplicate campfire line that could be interfering and messed with the order and formatting of the lines anyway I could think of to make sure it wasn't something weird like that.

If anyone can see whats wrong/knows what I need to do to get the engrams working I'd appreciate the help thanks.

I do know that some people have attempted to do a similar conversion in the past but couldn't find an up to date one. (especially one that doesn't just remove all the engrams and then add them back in 1 by 1)

Game.ini

Archived