Would you really quit if.....

Wowiwon

On 5/13/2018 at 3:44 AM, DJRone89 said:

Did you not think this was a huge exaggeration to the point I made?

It’s a game, and if you can’t tear yourself away from it from through of losing your progression, then you need to rethink how healthy this play style is - hence, a slave to the system.

A game should bring fun and enjoyment, not something you should relate to actual life, so your point is ridiculous.

It was supposed to be an exaggeration that pointed out the fact that you were being so unsympathetic to the guys problem. That's why you saying I should be your supervisor makes no sense when I was trying to be sympathetic to his situation.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DJRone89
42 minutes ago, Z0mbie said:

It was supposed to be an exaggeration that pointed out the fact that you were being so unsympathetic to the guys problem. That's why you saying I should be your supervisor makes no sense when I was trying to be sympathetic to his situation.

Lol do you hear yourself. You took it one step further and are acting like I’m the bad guy here. Explain to me how bringing up a suicide hotline in anyway expresses sympathy?

On 5/15/2018 at 4:25 PM, DJRone89 said:

Lol do you hear yourself. You took it one step further and are acting like I’m the bad guy here. Explain to me how bringing up a suicide hotline in anyway expresses sympathy?

OMG...Seriously! It was a JOKE!!! Anyway I'm done with you. I've wasted enough time trying to explain things so you'll understand. I'll let you get back to studying for your Mensa test.

Guest DJRone89
3 hours ago, Z0mbie said:

OMG...Seriously! It was a JOKE!!! Anyway I'm done with you. I've wasted enough time trying to explain things so you'll understand. I'll let you get back to studying for your Mensa test.

Realises how stupid their comment was, so decides to back track and call it a joke even though they were apparently showing sympathy to a comment I previously made because they get offended by facts.

Guest DJRone89
29 minutes ago, flamron said:

Continues to spout off about official players being losers and entitled...

Because you are. Haven’t you got a ‘bonus’ evo event to complain about it?

I appreciate the fan club though ;)

I think a lot of players would feel more inclined to play this game if this happened. Many former players would also probably make a return. If you ask me there should be a global wipe of all Official Servers every say 2-3 months. Keeping things fresh keeps the game interesting. The most fun part of this game is at the start building up starting from scratch, fighting other tribes along the way.

Easily the most boring part is joining a mega tribe and having vaults full of thousands of each thing on a near empty dead server, grinding away each day making the base larger. The game becomes routine and dull.

4 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

I think a lot of players would feel more inclined to play this game if this happened. Many former players would also probably make a return. If you ask me there should be a global wipe of all Official Servers every say 2-3 months. Keeping things fresh keeps the game interesting. The most fun part of this game is at the start building up starting from scratch, fighting other tribes along the way.

Easily the most boring part is joining a mega tribe and having vaults full of thousands of each thing on a near empty dead server, grinding away each day making the base larger. The game becomes routine and dull.

in your opinion. not everyone agrees. 

There have been alot of really good points made in this for both sides of the argument. I wouldn't quit even if it was a wipe for only 1 fix and not all of them, just my opinion. I gotta agree with the post above that this would help bring old players back as well as draw new players in of the fixed a few big issues.

Archived