Favourite Creatures

J4CKCR0MPT0N

18 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

The rex is probably my favorite big dino, but the Baryonyx is probably my favorite small dino due to the tremendous amount of utility it has.  The Baryonyx can cave dive, it can ocean dive, it is pretty fast, and its even super easy to transport since argys can pick them up.

Yeah had a 150 prime tamed one on my old island server. Only had it a couple weeks then we lost everything due to auto decay. Loved it while it lasted.

13 hours ago, J4CKCR0MPT0N said:

Yeah had a 150 prime tamed one on my old island server. Only had it a couple weeks then we lost everything due to auto decay. Loved it while it lasted.

I lost my baryonyx to drowning.

Yes, baryonyx.

Yes, drowning. 

I was out of stamina fighting off sabertooth salmon on a low level bary. Ran out of stamina and out of the corner of my eye I noticed my tame was almost out of oxygen. Didn't make it to the surface in time. Oxygen bar emptied and it drowned.

Hard to pick just one. Just so many I always lose track so I have picked a few.

Ocean mount: Basilosaurus, love it, just wish it was faster.

Flyer: wyverns, good all rounder, fast at traveling, good in a fight and can even harvest thatch. Level weight and you have a fast weight hauler. 

Caving. Baryonyx, nice and versatile, can swim and that stun attack is great for water parts in caves. Add on a pack of hyaendons and your laughing in the swamp cave.

Land mount. Thylo. Great for getting around on. 

Looks: yutyrannus, love the model and annimations.

I recently tamed a Gigantopithecus (Big foot) because the server I play on, the white air drops have kibble in them. I had forgotten about their ability to throw their rider and mistakenly held down right click thinking it threw rocks or something, boy I was wrong.... I face planted into a bronto going mach 3... But other then that, this tame can move pretty quick, and it jumps pretty darn far too. All in all, a pretty amazing tame, and I recommend getting one.

Hello,

I have a new really suprising creature the Megatherium. The first two was so fun that they died, while I tested them. Now I have really strong and fast with good weight.

This is truly as fun as Castoroides or Spinos (150).

The Megatherium asc saddle I got from Swamp cave. I name them saddle maker and variants to that meaning. Chitin, fiber, thatch, meat, wood berries and hide.

Regards,

Ariana 

Mine is still the frog. He was the easiest way to steal wyvern eggs for me. Mine had 300% movement speed. I used to farm them from the southern trench on Ragnarok. Just swim in and haul ass & dive into deeper water. They won't follow once you dive so far down. You can easily out swim a wyvern with high movement speed. I'm not sure if they've been nerfed since I've last played. I've been away from the game for about 4-5 months. 

The Yutyrannus just became my new favourite for now. 

I play singleplayer on the Island and finally beat the hard snow cave. I tried a couple strategies but failed mainly because of the purlovia stun/dismount. After some research I found that the Yutyrannus can bring out the purlovia with its roar and also frighten the animals in the cave to make them easier to kill.

I bred a Yuti in the cave and power leveled it in the first chamber and now have no problem with the cave.

2 minutes ago, Rintrahhh said:

The Yutyrannus just became my new favourite for now. 

I play singleplayer on the Island and finally beat the hard snow cave. I tried a couple strategies but failed mainly because of the purlovia stun/dismount. After some research I found that the Yutyrannus can bring out the purlovia with its roar and also frighten the animals in the cave to make them easier to kill.

I bred a Yuti in the cave and power leveled it in the first chamber and now have no problem with the cave.

That's a really good tip. I'll have to try that out. The purlovia always got me as well.

My new #1 is prolly the gigantopithecus. It's awesome and it's fun. Can harvest berries, fiber, thatch, wood, even hide and meat. Can wear a helmet (with skin). Can throw me far away. Can carry a shoulder pet. Can ride zips. It looks funny when running and jumping around and when it punches while in the air. I love it.

The beaver because it's adorable.

The frog because it's fun and fast on land and in water.

The griffin because it's like a helicopter.

The wyvern because it's majestic, strong, fast, overall very useful. I just hate its turning radius.

The spino because it's fast, strong and fun. And it looks cool, especially with color muts.

The giga because it's badass.

And... the pegomastax. Yes. Why? Ever heard a wild pego eating? I find it very adorable. Then it sees you and screams. I find that scream funny. Man even if they rob me, I can't be mad at them. They're just overall funny creatures.

Archived