What is yalls favorite abb tame

charliebeast1900

Hands down the rock drake. Love them so much despite the sometimes wonky controls when scaling walls. Quick fast and pack a punch. Love the glide mechanic, cant beat jumping and gliding from the mushroom forests all the way down to the drake trench !

Love shinehorns too, way too cute. Love the bleating sounds when out and about exploring Aberattion, definitely my favourite of the lightpets.

• 2 weeks later...

Aberration is such a fun and sometimes chaotic place. I'm honestly torn between the bulbdog (light emitting, top level tracking, little buddy, the Reaper King (Almost a giga with some impressive jumping skillz), or the Rock Drake (Extremely fast mount, camoflaging, multi passenger and wall climbing bit of fun!).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/17/2018 at 6:48 PM, AngrySaltire said:

Hands down the rock drake. Love them so much despite the sometimes wonky controls when scaling walls. Quick fast and pack a punch. Love the glide mechanic, cant beat jumping and gliding from the mushroom forests all the way down to the drake trench !

Love shinehorns too, way too cute. Love the bleating sounds when out and about exploring Aberattion, definitely my favourite of the lightpets.

i could not agree more with both creatures. the little shinehorn sounds  soooooooo cute 

Archived