What is yalls favorite abb tame

charliebeast1900

Karkinos for sure. Easy to tame, and is useful even on the other maps! An absolute neccessity for ANY survivor on Aberration, and extremely helpful on other maps!

The only con to Karkinos is that you can't breed them. I really hate not being able to mix my (respectively), 43 health, 47 weight, and 39 melee Karkinos.

While Karkinos may be incredibly useful (sucks they fall into the same unbreedable category as Scorpion, Arthro, and Mantis to name a few), I find them only rather useful for utility-related. Sure, they can also be combat-oriented, but it falls rather short in servers/maps where you can't grab wild creatures.

Reaper Kings tends to be in my book for this one. While they can't be bred, they sure as well are useful for Boss Fights (except dragon) and as a guards tool, second from Giga.

My fav abb dino is the Basilisk. Basilisks are my favorite not only because of appearance, but the fact that they are an extremely fast weight dino. My current weight Basilisk is a lvl 90 tame and has about 9k weight. Add that to the fact that they are one of the fastest abb dinos and can bury to hide/save space and they are just too awesome xD. Fast tames and it's easy to get the eggs for it once you get a Drake/strong pair of megalos.

Mine are the Drake and Basilisk.

I hardly play on Aber and the only Basilisk we have is on SE lol but even there it's quite nice to have, and if it's only to retrieve tons of crystal from a far away place. For that it's even faster than a Quetz, can carry more, no need to worry bout Wyverns, It takes up literally no space when buried as you can just walk over it and it just looks damn freakin sweet :D
The Drake is pretty fast and just fun to use, plus the ability to use weapons while mounted is gold in some cases. If it could carry smaller tames up to a Dimet or Diplocaulus in its mouth that would be perfect^^

Hmmmm....so many awesome tames. Ravagers are at the top of the list, as pack hunting/guarding is the way to go in almost any zone.  We have some leveled up with melee/weight/stam so they are capable of carrying quite a bit for distance runs.  Followed by the Kark....what's not fun about a giant jumping crab that resembles a spider?  

• 3 months later...

Rock Drakes for their excellent mobility. They are also super fun which is a perk.

Ravagers are another critter with pretty awesome mobility. Running them around on zip lines is a lot of fun as well. 

The chargelight pets, especially the featherlight. That they glow is awesome, and most of them are cute. The featherlight is absolutely beautiful and it's neat that they can fly. 

Archived