Ark Devs Showing favoritism

Jon20cali

54 minutes ago, avatar45454545 said:

Some of them did cheat, but not all. I was in both of their tribes, and the ones who cheated got kicked pretty quick because we knew what would happen if we didn't kick them. Guess we missed a few though. Almost all of TEA cheat though, and they encourage it as well. And guess what? Everybody DDOS's. It's honestly part of the game. Not one mega tribe can say they haven't done it. Ark devs don't care though.

Most of the bldx tribes did cheat, i know it from real close lets say this. its a reason i was not part of the boat. Not every players in every tribe did cheat, that is correct, but, almost near to every tribe had one or more. And you can ask them if devs dont care about ddos (hint they got banned because of it) .

On a side note Fortnite is free to play :-)

Anyway, You can all deflect the truth as long as you can. Blaming TEA dont bring anything new. In USA theres a lot of people believing the earth is still flat or blaming conpsiracy. BLDX got banned because of their own cheating habbit and thats all really :-) And seriously it is a really good news

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Cullis said:

You can read it here: 

https://medium.com/@kirivesocroftrogtambar/how-chinese-1-kids-are-ruining-ark-survival-evolved-12aaab6588a1

I don't believe it falls under 'personalized harrassment' as I don't even know who plays in TEA, and wouldn't be able to pronounce their name even at gunpoint. 

It's up to you mods.

Great read

On 5/6/2018 at 7:48 AM, Inigo said:
42,714     49,470   Stardew Valley
41,375 53,050   Team Fortress 2
37,494 49,042   PAYDAY 2
36,660 48,903   Rocket League
35,155 46,229   ARK: Survival Evolved

Look guys Stardew Valley is beating Ark in players on a WEEKEND. This just goes to show how much the playerbase has declined since the beginning of the year because of Devs antics like this. They are inconsistent, they are not thorough. They are just bad, they are killing a game that was once awesome, that is horribly plagued by cheating. They take sides, they never have proof, maybe one day they will get their poop together.

Lol... stardew peaks during school holidays... amazing.

5 hours ago, Malko said:

Most of the bldx tribes did cheat, i know it from real close lets say this. its a reason i was not part of the boat. Not every players in every tribe did cheat, that is correct, but, almost near to every tribe had one or more. And you can ask them if devs dont care about ddos (hint they got banned because of it) .

On a side note Fortnite is free to play :-)

Anyway, You can all deflect the truth as long as you can. Blaming TEA dont bring anything new. In USA theres a lot of people believing the earth is still flat or blaming conpsiracy. BLDX got banned because of their own cheating habbit and thats all really :-) And seriously it is a really good news

How am I deflecting the truth? Are you chinese or something? TEA are just a bunch of bad chinese cheaters that pay the devs for stuff in a video game... You raid them, they cheat, 90% of the time. When I was in BLDX before the amnesty crap, we raided their scorched earth and was DDOS'ed and aimbotted the whole time. And yes, there's video proof just google it. 

On 5/6/2018 at 8:08 PM, Jamage007 said:

Not too much talk on here about this issue as topic keep getting deleted but Reddit and Youtube have blown up on the matter. This thread already has more views than 2 of their pinned post's. While this is disgusting WC are so god dam shady it doesn't really surprise me. Just look up how the company was formed and what people thought of Jeremy before he formed WC and was with Trendy, in fact here is a link: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/06/investigation-a-video-game-studio-from-hell/ 

I've had a more negative feeling about this game and WC than most people who are posting here for years. But that aside i think reading an article on kotaku just gave me Parvo and possibly replaced my T count with soy.

On 5/6/2018 at 10:58 PM, avatar45454545 said:

A big video game reviewing company should call out Wildcard and Snail Games for being corrupt! I would love to see how that has affects on their little sales!

Sadly the video game media is far worse than WC in every way. Read that kotaku article that was posted here an note how they bang on about everything without actually using any supporting facts. The whole thing is "we're not going to give you any actual information, just take our word that these things are true" And to be honest the same influence that created the jokers at kotaku can be seen all over the gaming industry.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:51 AM, WClovescheaters said:

Cheaters need to take responsibility and stop posting on forums ect saying "look at tea!" thats called deflection, dont deflect from your own cheating by saying look at this other guy, its sad and obvious.

Why should they stop? It works every day with the press and the liberal left in America. Deflection on a constant basis for the last decade.

People are fully aware that it is a viable and acceptable tactic that works. I would try the same thing if I were in their shoes.

Not that it makes them any less guilty, but still.

13 minutes ago, Palenor said:

Why should they stop? It works every day with the press and the liberal left in America. Deflection on a constant basis for the last decade.

People are fully aware that it is a viable and acceptable tactic that works. I would try the same thing if I were in their shoes.

Not that it makes them any less guilty, but still.

Very true.

It doesnt matter if its TEA, BLDX, ATeam or *random tribename* everyone that cheats has to be banned. And its the Devs, that have to come up with Solutions to identify who cheats and who not. Yeah, it maybe hard to implement mechanisms to identify, but as ai said, its not up to us.
TEA is only the most prominent "Victim" atm and so fun to watch, so many People kicking their ass xD

So WC, do your raptoring job and get a tiny bit of credibility back.

13 minutes ago, Ugodzilla said:

It doesnt matter if its TEA, BLDX, ATeam or *random tribename* everyone that cheats has to be banned. And its the Devs, that have to come up with Solutions to identify who cheats and who not. Yeah, it maybe hard to implement mechanisms to identify, but as ai said, its not up to us.
TEA is only the most prominent "Victim" atm and so fun to watch, so many People kicking their ass xD

How can they get something back that they never had? lol I bet if we looked back just at these forums it was very early on that they started breaking promises.This has been a lot less like a major video game development and a lot more like a bad kickstarter we all backed.

I.E. players who purchase pre-release software will receive a special bonus. Did you get anything exclusive for funding the creation of this game? I didn't, even better they went back 2 years later and removed my survivors hat from the game completely. The only good looking hat in ark (poof) not to mention the only exclusive content we got for putting up with the pathetic x-box servers/client for years.

Wasn't long after that in the grand scheme of things they said "there is no plan to wipe servers going forward" ...later... #byelegacy

2 hours ago, Ugodzilla said:

They know TEA cheats. They don't care.

13 hours ago, avatar45454545 said:

How am I deflecting the truth? Are you chinese or something? TEA are just a bunch of bad chinese cheaters that pay the devs for stuff in a video game... You raid them, they cheat, 90% of the time. When I was in BLDX before the amnesty crap, we raided their scorched earth and was DDOS'ed and aimbotted the whole time. And yes, there's video proof just google it. 

I'm not chinese ha!ha! xD But at the end would it matter? Im nor in TEA or in BLDX. I wasnt banned eighter as I never cheated. I got close of BLDX so yes thats why i know some of them cheat and a reason why I wasnt playing with BLDX. Lot of people I knew that cheat got banned so this is fine. And yes TEA aimbot, undemesh, dupe etc... anybody knows it. So BLDX did too :-) I personnally think that most of the big tribes still untouched did cheat in the past. And its not only TEA the problem but most of the PvP community sadly.

Remember on legacy, most the tribes had center undermesh base and it was well known not even hidden and people was like Ehhhhh Devs dont mind they just have to fix their game. It was a pretty common habbit apart from God rexes and god gigas. Fact is that those people are used to have the game easy with cheats and abuse. I think like you that yes if TEA is found out to be cheater, they should have the same treatment and so every cheater. For this reason, that is why i dont have pity for BLDX A-Team ....

I still wonder if 165 will roll back.

3 hours ago, Malko said:

I still wonder if 165 will roll back.

Hello Survivors,

Today’s enforcement action will commence at approximately 12:15 PM PST and we expect this to last approximately 4 - 6 hours. The servers affected by today’s enforcement action can be found here:

• NA-PVP-Official-Aberration295
  • NA-PVP-Official-ScorchedEarth36
  • EU-PVP-Official-Aberration239
  • EU-PVP-Official-TheIsland2
  • NA-PVP-Official-TheIsland165
  • NA-PVP-Official-ScorchedEarth371
  • NA-PVP-Official-Aberration294
  • Asia-PVP-Ragnarok104

So.. who can tell which tribes will get hit this time?

/grabs popcorn

So much irrational salt.  People talk smack when WC doesn't act and they talk when they do.  All the conspiracy, pocket devs, and hate talk just makes folks look like irrational nutters.  And to those whining about bans and wipes because everyone does it, just keep telling yourself that.

As a player since the start of EA I am really happy to see these actions.  Megas will need to clean up their act or get smacked.  That is all good for the sake of the community.

Funny how some people keep talking about how nothing changes while posting on a thread inspired by things changing.  But sure, go ahead and keep beating that drum.  :-p

10 minutes ago, BoboOfTheFriendlies said:

All the conspiracy, pocket devs, and hate talk just makes folks look like irrational nutters. 

sure, we're all just crazy imaginative, even when TEA confirms themselves what they did. why would they do that if it wasnt true. why would there be sooo many rollbacks if they didnt. A server crash wouldnt mean anything, but the rollbacks theyve had are not somethin simple cheaters could do

3 minutes ago, ilidrael said:

sure, we're all just crazy imaginative, even when TEA confirms themselves what they did. why would they do that if it wasnt true. why would there be sooo many rollbacks if they didnt.

Flat earthers always talk about their "proof" and how everyone knows they are right too.  If you have ANY evidence submit it to WC.  Salty crusaders and conspiracy theorists are really tired.

Like I said, go ahead and talk about how WC doesn't care on a thread about them acting on people they caught in the act.

Precisely what I said WC would do days ago. Funny how I predicted it.

The community wipes tea on their main servers (initially the servers mysteriously rolling back and restoring TEA completely more than 2 times) Finally they get wiped with no rollbacks

Wildcard swoops in with a cape on "we have now wiped them off 165!"

So essentially you waited for a community alliance to wipe TEA, then proudly announce you have wiped them (wipe what exactly? the ruins of their wiped bases lol)

So it's win/win, you can appear to "wipe" them, yet because it's already done Snail Games can keep their bribe money from TEA.

Archived