Ark Devs Showing favoritism

Jon20cali

21 minutes ago, avatar45454545 said:

Why did TEA not get banned in all of this stuff going on like with the banning etc. I know some of the people that were banned were actually cheating, but that isn't the issue. There is proof that TEA has been cheating over and over even after the amnesty was given. Is there something I don't know about? I care about the game, and I really hope it isn't heading down in the path I think it is.

Avatar, there are tons of videos and pictures on reddit of TEA cheating, Jat has publically acknowledged it, and TEA hasnt even been banned or reprimanded yet. They had members live on stream aimbotting, duping, and people have pics and videos of their undermesh vault bases. And ARK Devs wont do anything about it. That's why everyone is in an uproar about their favoritism now, because traditional reporting methods yielded no results. So everyone is posting the evidence publicly now, and still nothing is being done. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Avatar, there are tons of videos and pictures on reddit of TEA cheating, Jat has publically acknowledged it, and TEA hasnt even been banned or reprimanded yet. They had members live on stream aimbotting, duping, and people have pics and videos of their undermesh vault bases. And ARK Devs wont do anything about it. That's why everyone is in an uproar about their favoritism now, because traditional reporting methods yielded no results. So everyone is posting the evidence publicly now, and still nothing is being done. 

And while all this drama is going on (instead of silently reporting each case via proper channels) TEA has probably moved all their valuable assets to "unaffilated" servers, tribes and players.

So, in effect, all this hysteria will achieve is big fat nothing.

I bet what devs will do is wipe some of the TEA affiliated server, but let them know about it first so they can move all of their stuff. I mean, not that it matters anyway because there's a lot of proof that devs have been spawning stuff in for them. One of their bases on scotched earth uses around 1600 element A DAY! THAT IS ONE BASE! How the hel* can you do that with out spawning stuff in? You would have to do numerous boss fights just for ONE base, to keep it going. And the tribe on that server isn't even that active. They have like 7 people max daily on! I'm sorry, but the devs have ruined their game. Even if they try to fix it, nothing will change. The game is DIEING really fast... It's sickening to watch all of this happen!

15 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

And while all this drama is going on (instead of silently reporting each case via proper channels) TEA has probably moved all their valuable assets to "unaffilated" servers, tribes and players.

So, in effect, all this hysteria will achieve is big fat nothing.

Sure, nothing was done with all the time and reports leading up to this, which lead to where we are now. So if nothing is done when the proper channels are used, and nothing is done when they are publicly smeared, either way nothing is gonna get done. Which is why people are calling favoritism, because on the flip side, TEA's enemies are being banned and wiped indiscriminately.

8 minutes ago, avatar45454545 said:

I bet what devs will do is wipe some of the TEA affiliated server, but let them know about it first so they can move all of their stuff. I mean, not that it matters anyway because there's a lot of proof that devs have been spawning stuff in for them. One of their bases on scotched earth uses around 1600 element A DAY! THAT IS ONE BASE! How the hel* can you do that with out spawning stuff in? You would have to do numerous boss fights just for ONE base, to keep it going. And the tribe on that server isn't even that active. They have like 7 people max daily on! I'm sorry, but the devs have ruined their game. Even if they try to fix it, nothing will change. The game is DIEING really fast... It's sickening to watch all of this happen!

Unlike all the tribe being banned for "probably having illegitimate quantities" of weapons and structures, that 1600 element for 1 base a day is probably legitimately sourced according to Devs.

On the flipside, have you guys heard about Pantropy???? It's supposed to be launching soon! 

There is a saying, its better 10 criminals go free then 1 innocent get executed.  You know with mass wipes there has to be some1 that was actually innocent that got nailed.  The dinos and items have coding IDs, easily trackable if ark would use it.  Get the exact cheaters.  The people who knew about it but didnt do it are a grey area.  Whod want to abandon friends, tames and hours of your life once you found out?  Its not as cut and dry as WC and others are trying to make it.  If WC would of kept on the enforcement it never would of gotten to the point that it did.  Imma bring up TEA, they cheat like its a requirement to get into heaven.  With all that cheating your faced with 3 options, you leave server, abandoning all your hard work (with the game how it is this simply isnt a legit option), 2 you report them and wait while your destroyed and not compensated properly even after the ban hits, if it does(obviously still not a realistic option due to investment and lack of WC compensation), 3rd you fight fire with fire(This is the only option that gives you a chance).  If i poured enough time into this to be a mega tribe, the insane time and life sacrificed to it...Lets put this to irl perspective this same concept causes people to kill and war with each other on regular basis.  If i knew some1 irl trying to threaten my work iv spent years building id be tempted to pay em a visit with a bat.  Yes its just a game but the insane time sink is more then a game, especially on official.  I hate cheating, but to combat a cheater in a flawed system that refused to help i would do it to defend and save years of my life, what other choice would i have?  For the record im a SP guy so i am unbiased.  Also notice TEA gets away with cheating while the enemies of TEA, who were forced to cheat to survive, are being wiped/banned.  I dont condone cheating but considering it got this bad because of WC failure in more then 1 way they shouldnt be so rash.

Want to know what will happen now?

Several large alliances have been wiping 165, it's done now and TEA is crippled on there.

Wildcard will now make a statement that they will be wiping them from 165, essentially doing nothing as the community have already done this on 165, so they can keep their pocket dev status and cash from TEA and yet appear to be doing something about it. Win/Win for CorruptCard Studios.

Do what I've been doing, sending the story to gaming sites. 

With the recent drama involving tea I just wanted to hear you guys thoughts.

My question to you guys as well as the devs are. How do you think the community will take it after all of this uproar, outstanding bias and intentional neglectfulness. How do you think the people whom put countless hours time into your game have to go so far up and above to be treated equally ( to tea). Do the devs honestly think in the event they finally cave and do what's right, that the community will be happy? Do they not understand the creditability and trust is still here even if things are made right?

What is you guys thought? Please leave a honest answer.

Not too much talk on here about this issue as topic keep getting deleted but Reddit and Youtube have blown up on the matter. This thread already has more views than 2 of their pinned post's. While this is disgusting WC are so god dam shady it doesn't really surprise me. Just look up how the company was formed and what people thought of Jeremy before he formed WC and was with Trendy, in fact here is a link: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/06/investigation-a-video-game-studio-from-hell/ 

1 hour ago, Jamage007 said:

Not too much talk on here about this issue as topic keep getting deleted but Reddit and Youtube have blown up on the matter. This thread already has more views than 2 of their pinned post's. While this is disgusting WC are so god dam shady it doesn't really surprise me. Just look up how the company was formed and what people thought of Jeremy before he formed WC and was with Trendy, in fact here is a link: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/06/investigation-a-video-game-studio-from-hell/ 

Yeah I had to post my original post here because not 10 mins after making a thread they removed it and said nothing.

3 hours ago, avatar45454545 said:

A big video game reviewing company should call out Wildcard and Snail Games for being corrupt! I would love to see how that has affects on their little sales!

Unlike the people that had proof that BLDX and other tribe banned did cheat, this is more rumours and a deflection. 

Even if there is a connection between snails games and someone playing, what proof is that? Because not everyone got banned at the same time people claim for corruption? If there was a sustainable proof of a corruption, one of those websites would have done that already as it would have had plenty of views. Views on their website means revenue at some point, so they put controversial subjects.

you could say what proof do i have that they are cheating? Do a google search with “bldx cheating “ you will see plenty of video showing them under meshing and stuff like that. Than the real proof is to those people that found out the steam id was the same as people from bldx. :-) so there is proof of this 

Love it how everyone's instantly going towards favoritism and stuff. Didn't it come up in your minds once that maybe WildCard pooped up by missing something that obvious? Woudn't be the first time they'd make a huge blunder like that. 

And moreover all of this talk is good for what? Barking dogs don't bite, and all I see here are barking dogs. Get together in private, gather evidence, solid evidence. Have every single one report TEA at the same time on the minute. Keep reporting them daily on the exact same time untill you have a reply (which will be "at this time due to privacy of players we can't say anything"). Keep doing that daily untill you get tired, give up and go on with your life. 

It took me 7 months of organising and getting people together to ban 1 griefing tribe in PvE, just to give you a reference. Other than that are you guys really that ignorant that if TEA gets wiped and banned that all will be good and well? Cheating and hacking will always excist in games, accept it. Thats one of the main reasons I don't play PvP, altough you seem like a fine community as you have proven over and over in the last years. Thank you guys for crying so much that everything and everyone is overpowered and should get a nerf, and always afterwards cry that the nerf is too big. You got what you asked for, deal with it. 

Just now, avatar45454545 said:

Yes, on some server BLDX did cheat, so they got wiped on those servers. TEA cheats all the time, and there's numerous proof. Go to reddit and find out....

Than what? So your point is that if they ban some, they have to investigate everybody? They don't have to. The same way when police arrest somebody on the road they don't have to find out EVERYONE that tespassed the speed limit. They found some, banned this bunch of people, game is a bit cleaner now but ofc still more work to do as a vast proportion of the community is cheaters.

To my eyes, BLDX, A-Team, and all the people that got banned got what they deserved. They cheated and get banned. The same way that lot of people from VVG got banned on legacy. VDD got banned too... But of course, down that time, emotive videos like xfish or barryseal does were not a cult. *Oh we quit ark its so sad* *PULLLLLLLLL THE TRIGGER Ain't nobody gonna do it for you * And to people saying "BLDX was not cheating", they were making alliances in that order. So they put the aimbotter in the alliance tribe. But than Wildcard did put a code of conduct stipulating that if you get allied with somebody cheating, you are considered as a cheater. At the end, you have the opportunity to leave the boat of cheaters or get banned. Lot of populars "strea-ters" (contraction of streamers and cheaters) did not take this opportunity to leave the boat, is it to get more views you think? They claim being innocent, if they were innocent they couldve just leave the tribe and save themself. But no, they cheated and that is why they got banned. Now they do emotive videos with NoCopyRight music in background.

To cheaters:  If you guys have the idea to make a video about it too i have some suggestions as their lyrics are nice for bringing the emotion out for the music they have no copyright as well so you can find them easily:C U Again, Why we lose.

@Malko your comparison to speeding tickets would work but it doesn’t  because in reality the cop just gave everyone speeding tickets for going 1mph over the speed limit while someone else just went 130mph but were ignored because they gave the cop a doughnut.

oh and then the cop went silent and started arresting people who were talking bad about them.  

56 minutes ago, BT20 said:

oh and then the cop went silent and started arresting people who were talking bad about them.  

lol if i follow the image, the cop didnt arrest people that were talking bad. They arrested people that were talking bad AND going at 130mph. hahahaha BLDX, A-Team etc is a bunch of cheaters (people that cheats are called cheaters), if you know how to search properly your information, youll find out that they duped, DDOS, used aimboters into their alliance tribe during raids, undermesh, RMT (they even killed their own dinos once and people were astonished).

On another note (funny story), I remember me getting on top of their fob once and I started killing gigas and wyverns during one of their raid. Was a funny moment, until it suddenly crashed and rolled back. Was it their fault? Was it a DDOS? Maybe, pretty sure im not the only one that did experienced this. But truth is that they are accused of DDOSing in the WildCard post so high chances some of the blames are true! By the way the story ended good, when i came back to the server i killed the dinos a second time, and a guy came tried to narco nade, succeeded on my partner, but what he didnt think is i had gaz mask and a theri, he tried to run away, but yeah... it didnt roll back after i got his loot. hehehe

1 hour ago, Malko said:

lol if i follow the image, the cop didnt arrest people that were talking bad. They arrested people that were talking bad AND going at 130mph. hahahaha BLDX, A-Team etc is a bunch of cheaters (people that cheats are called cheaters), if you know how to search properly your information, youll find out that they duped, DDOS, used aimboters into their alliance tribe during raids, undermesh, RMT (they even killed their own dinos once and people were astonished).

On another note (funny story), I remember me getting on top of their fob once and I started killing gigas and wyverns during one of their raid. Was a funny moment, until it suddenly crashed and rolled back. Was it their fault? Was it a DDOS? Maybe, pretty sure im not the only one that did experienced this. But truth is that they are accused of DDOSing in the WildCard post so high chances some of the blames are true! By the way the story ended good, when i came back to the server i killed the dinos a second time, and a guy came tried to narco nade, succeeded on my partner, but what he didnt think is i had gaz mask and a theri, he tried to run away, but yeah... it didnt roll back after i got his loot. hehehe

Some of them did cheat, but not all. I was in both of their tribes, and the ones who cheated got kicked pretty quick because we knew what would happen if we didn't kick them. Guess we missed a few though. Almost all of TEA cheat though, and they encourage it as well. And guess what? Everybody DDOS's. It's honestly part of the game. Not one mega tribe can say they haven't done it. Ark devs don't care though.

Archived