Ark Devs Showing favoritism

Jon20cali

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what you need to do:

1) stop cheating. 

2) report cheaters you find.

If you suspect one of your tribe members is cheating, remove them from the tribe and report them. I've done this in the past on other MMOs where I was leading clans/guilds/outfits. This is ESPECIALLY TRUE if your guy is undermeshed or duping. No reason to keep them around. 

11 hours ago, JayWinter said:

The absolute last thing WC is going to do would be to respond to this thread. One of the owners of TEA is the daughter of a dev - their bases are so insane btw that there is absolutely no way their tribe isn't cheating. All you have to do is scout their bases to know they're dupping/etc. Its' an inside job, just like 9/11/2001. 

Small correction. One of their mambers is the daughter of the boss of snail games, who bought wildcard. A dev wouldn’t ruin their game like this, but if they are forced by the coorporate chinese sausagehead on top they have no choice.

31 minutes ago, RasFW said:

Here's what you need to do:

1) stop cheating. 

2) report cheaters you find.

If you suspect one of your tribe members is cheating, remove them from the tribe and report them. I've done this in the past on other MMOs where I was leading clans/guilds/outfits. This is ESPECIALLY TRUE if your guy is undermeshed or duping. No reason to keep them around. 

Part of the problem with this is we've done steps one and two, but the people reporting the cheaters are the ones that got banned. Now we don't know what to do. So you understand the problem, kind of. 

1 hour ago, danieljacobsson said:

Small correction. One of their mambers is the daughter of the boss of snail games, who bought wildcard. A dev wouldn’t ruin their game like this, but if they are forced by the coorporate chinese sausagehead on top they have no choice.

Really that’s interesting, I’m assuming you have evidence of this?

No one needs the masses. 

Masses play unoff or PvE.

2 hours ago, CobraD said:

Really that’s interesting, I’m assuming you have evidence of this?

Yeah. Evidence is WC bent over backwards and unbanned the dirtiest ever tribe in Ark after banning and wiping them for literal days of aimbotting. 

That not evidence enough for blatant favoritism? Xfish says meshed structures by TEA remain there, and devs stop responding to reports once it's clear TEA is involved. 

And now half of official gets banned for who knows what, and the dirtiest guys who are clearly duping are not banned. 

26 minutes ago, Cullis said:

No one needs the masses. 

Masses play unoff or PvE.

Yeah. Evidence is WC bent over backwards and unbanned the dirtiest ever tribe in Ark after banning and wiping them for literal days of aimbotting. 

That not evidence enough for blatant favoritism? Xfish says meshed structures by TEA remain there, and devs stop responding to reports once it's clear TEA is involved. 

And now half of official gets banned for who knows what, and the dirtiest guys who are clearly duping are not banned. 

They got banned for cheating. They got caught. All presumptions about other tribes not getting banned is basically stupid, because in term of the code of conduct they had to investigate all the alliance/tribes/players  that was under spot light. They will probably ban other players in the other side too. It’s just matter of time.

But, there’s a lot of trash to take out. Near to almost every big tribe has cheaters and people that exploit at some point. 

truth can be bent as long as you can but, as long as cheaters get banned, it’s a very good day 

So I’m going to start this off and say that the mass ban was needed I’m happy to see cheaters face consuquenses for their actions.

But there’s a problem with all of this the tribe TEA a prominent cheating tribe is not to be seen on the server inspection list at all.

Something that wasn’t mentioned by the devs was that TEAS servers witch had previously been wiped were rolled back to before they were wiped (with no reason given).

But the oddest thing to me was the situation that happened three months ago when TEA got devwiped for aimbotting on stream but they were undevwiped the next day.

if someone could give me a legitimate reason that this tribe is continuasly granted amnesty when it’s been proven that they doss dupe mesh and aimbot I would much appreciated it.

On 5/2/2018 at 8:51 AM, WClovescheaters said:

Cheaters need to take responsibility and stop posting on forums ect saying "look at tea!" thats called deflection, dont deflect from your own cheating by saying look at this other guy, its sad and obvious.

Yeah but they really need to look into tea as well. Gotta get all the cheaters

Archived