DemonDeanHunter

Character delete after alpha ascension?

Im at a loss. I have played through singleplayer for months and i finially got round to ascending to alpha level for the first time. However after ascending i cant find my character anywhere, i have checked every map, and i cannot download the character which means months of progress lost. I have lost all skins, tames, items, and had no option of playing the extra 15 levels. Does someone know where my character is? Please help.

Hey guys, found the fix for this! 

Before attempting the bosses

1. Go to game settings and check all  NO tribute, character, and dino downloads and uploads.

2. Go back into game and save game under options screen. THEN EXIT GAME

3.  Re enter your game map.  Defeat the Boss and it will take you back to beginning (where you began the boss tribute) 

4. Gather all your winnings and so forth.

5. Save game again.  EXIT GAME

6.Change game settings back to ALLOW  download and upload character, dino, tributes, etc..

7. Go back into your game

8.  Save game under options screen. THEN EXIT GAME.

9.  THEN you can safely upload character and download to a new map to continue.  

DO THIS BEFORE EVERY BOSS YOU FIGHT AND AFTER IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR WINNINGS AND ACHIEVEMENTS.