Fresh servers

Jotta

2 hours ago, Jotta said:

Hi, i have some questions about the new fresh servers,

i think i cant move stuff from old servers ( not legacy ) to the new right ?

the new servers are beter then the old ? like lag, craches this news server are beter ?

thanks

You will be able transfer items in after a 60 day Grace period from launch.

1 hour ago, Draggyn said:

u can move ur stuff to the new servers

The following is from the latest community crunch.

“These Fresh servers have downloads disabled but uploads enabled for a period of 60 days. After 60 days transfers will open and  will no longer be called Fresh servers.

unfortunately this "download disabled" does not include characters, we had lvl 130 characters yesterday running around and killing other players, since they can make flak and all that fancy poop, 90% of the people started fresh but some transferred over - even from the banned/dev wiped tribes people came (lol)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Kapkon said:

When do the producers open NEW FRESH SERVERS to so new players actually have an opportunity to claim a fresh piece of land with out having pillars everywhere?

For PVE, now is the time to go take a gander for land  on the island and Center servers as many tribes who have been around since the beginning are starting to fall off. Its been 2-3 months and many have reached that threshold where they have all the essential tames and now have no choice but to begin preparing for bosses or to breed for sport. 3 large tribes on my center server this week have left/quit. On the Center servers, usually most of the tundra is left unpillard along with the redwoods. Those are gaurenteed spots for you if you desire to hop on the Center. 

Archived