10x baby mature speed that allows 100% imprint

I don't believe it is possible.

If you get the figures right for larger dinos, then I believe the smaller dinos will not be able to get 100% imprint.

I've heard that only the vanilla maturation settings will allow 100% imprint on all dinos.

Guest DJRone89
On 04/05/2018 at 5:09 PM, DuoMog said:

I don't believe it is possible.

If you get the figures right for larger dinos, then I believe the smaller dinos will not be able to get 100% imprint.

I've heard that only the vanilla maturation settings will allow 100% imprint on all dinos.

Wrong. @Mutantrex2 I have 60x mature and my imprint is set for 11 minute intervals with a value of 0.022916 that allows me to get 100% on everything.

A setting to start with would be 0.1, and have a few varied tests with it. Use a breeding calculator to work out the max mature time for each of the dino you test, and see what imprint percentage you get after the first interval to determine if you will have enough time to get the full 100%.

I tested this with a Dodo, Dimorph, Raptor, Pteranodon, Rex, Quetzal, and Giga. This set contains the highest and lowest breed times and a few in between.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, tindin said:

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=1

doesnt this setting ajust to the mature speed to always give 100% if left at 1

No. That’s just the default setting for official servers and even then it’s no guarantee.

For an 8X server I set the BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier at .65 which allow 100% for Ptera's and all dinos with longer mature times.  The lower the number, the quicker the cuddle interval.  All Dino's mature at different speeds so use the quickest mature dino you wish to get 100% on and play with the number to get your desired result.  When my server is at 4X, I use .85 and it works fine.  I try to set it so I use as few of cuddles a necessary to obtain 100%.

The cuddle timer is random, so if you get bad times for each cuddle, you still may fall short of 100%.

These  numbers are from an unofficial pc server, Nitrado; for Xbox.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 11:28 PM, DJRone89 said:

Wrong. @Mutantrex2 I have 60x mature and my imprint is set for 11 minute intervals with a value of 0.022916 that allows me to get 100% on everything.

A setting to start with would be 0.1, and have a few varied tests with it. Use a breeding calculator to work out the max mature time for each of the dino you test, and see what imprint percentage you get after the first interval to determine if you will have enough time to get the full 100%.

I tested this with a Dodo, Dimorph, Raptor, Pteranodon, Rex, Quetzal, and Giga. This set contains the highest and lowest breed times and a few in between.

definitely going to give it a try for sure. thanks!

On 5/29/2018 at 6:40 AM, tadragrac said:

For an 8X server I set the BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier at .65 which allow 100% for Ptera's and all dinos with longer mature times.  The lower the number, the quicker the cuddle interval.  All Dino's mature at different speeds so use the quickest mature dino you wish to get 100% on and play with the number to get your desired result.  When my server is at 4X, I use .85 and it works fine.  I try to set it so I use as few of cuddles a necessary to obtain 100%.

The cuddle timer is random, so if you get bad times for each cuddle, you still may fall short of 100%.

These  numbers are from an unofficial pc server, Nitrado; for Xbox.

good to know. thanks!

Archived