Speciality Server Suggestions!

Jen

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small Tribes servers is the best idea. But WC miss SA region. Don't keep forsaking us, release some servers for our region. We're suffering with high latency on majority of current Small Tribes from other regions. The best pings we see are beyond 125ms and we count like 5 servers close to this, all in NA region. #SASmallTribes

Small Tribes is great idea... only thing I don't like about it is 3x bonus....

What I would like to see is some HARDCORE official servers, I believe there is many 
others out there like me that think game is way to easy and like things to be as hard
as possible.

So I suggest to add HARDCORE small Tribes Server

Farming, XP, Taming x 0.2
Breeding, Hatching, Maturation x 0.5
Tribes limited to 6 players, no alliances.

Special server which is a compromise between normal server and solo server. Such server would boost stats of solo owned dinos (lets call it loyalty of personaly cared dinos). Tribe owned dinos would have lower stats. Dinos in tribe could not be owned by single player (because he would leave the tribe with dinos and use them to attack or gather resources and come back into tribe). I think maybe it is not 100% possible with simple edit but it is not much more and it is easily doable. It would really help solo players while making it possible to play in teams. Tribe limit of 6 is a good idea. I would even go as low as 4. No other changes.

Hi.

@Jatheish

@Jen

Google translate:   

The configuration of 6 men is perfect, the problem is that a tribe clears the server in a matter of hours, destroying all bases preventing the growth of other tribes, something great would be that when one tribe attacks another, declare war on automatic between both tribes, preventing attack more tribes in a period of time similar to 6 or 12 hours, this does not imply a protection to disconnected, I hope you understand my point.

Regards.

La configuración de 6 hombres es perfecta, el problema es que una tribu limpia el server en cuestión de horas, destruyendo todas las bases impidiendo el crecimiento de otras tribus, algo genial seria que cuando una tribu ataque a otra, se declare la guerra de forma automática entre ambas tribus, impidiendo atacar a mas tribus en un lapso de tiempo similar a 6 o 12 horas, esto no implica una protección a desconectados, espero que entiendan mi punto.

Saludos,

My game suggestion is to setup a Fresh EU PVE server where foundation blocking is solved by letting people only built around a special foundation which each player gets one from in the server. ANd then making it so they can only built in like a 15x15 area, so they cannot foundation/pillar spam the whole map and we can really experience ark. Now I have to walk like half the map to find some meat.

So a special server where we can only built in small area's around a special foundation block would be really refreshing for me.  
I don't know how hard this would be to implement since the turret range is already calculated, so that should not be too much work to create built area around 1 special foundation block I believe.  Also this means people can only have 1 character on the server and would not be able to make a new one. If you leave tribe the block will remain and you will not get a new one to prevent abuse. 

This will make the game a lot harder people will have to work together more, since a wyvern trap has to be planned, and every base expansion must be communicated within the tribe, but also a lot more fun since there will be more wild animals more dangerous wild area's and a lot more dinosaurs to tame.  

*best Resolution*

- 1 Survivior each Account each licens 

- Server without Transfering ur character  

- offline raid Protection

- no China/russia Player on us Server or eu Server like in lol Asia,Europe, North South America ect ect... Servers.

WILDCARD WE DONT WANNA HAVE MEGA TRIBE THEY RUIN THE GAME THEY DESTROY IT DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT

THOUSANDS OF HOURS ARE ASAP WASTED TIME

WIPE ALL MEGA TRIBES

BEST WAY TO FIX PROBLEM?

GET SERVER WITH NO CHARACTER TRANSFERING 

JUST DISABLE IT

FIXED!!!!!!! 

I HOPE IT WILL FIXED TILL EXTINTNCTION!!!

THUMBS UP THIS COMMENT IF U R AGREE MY STATEMENT 

VOTE AGAINGST MEGATRIBES!!!!

All dinos level 1, you cant level them up

You cant’t find level 2 or above dinos (except untamable in boss fights/caves)

To balance, boss fights would be made wayyy easier

this would mean that no more super OP level 380 dinos, and you wont have to hope that the level 130 in the wild spent no points in food, water, etc

Also, this would allow some dinos to really shine, when usually its just ”if you wanna travel, tame a flier” they wouldnt have a lot of stamina so land dinos like the giant kangaroo would possibly be better for transporting stuff than fliers

No need for kibble dinos, so cap would possibly be easier to manage

On 6/29/2018 at 11:29 PM, XxCore90xX said:

*best Resolution*

- 1 Survivior each Account each licens 

- Server without Transfering ur character  

- offline raid Protection

- no China/russia Player on us Server or eu Server like in lol Asia,Europe, North South America ect ect... Servers.

WILDCARD WE DONT WANNA HAVE MEGA TRIBE THEY RUIN THE GAME THEY DESTROY IT DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT

THOUSANDS OF HOURS ARE ASAP WASTED TIME

WIPE ALL MEGA TRIBES

BEST WAY TO FIX PROBLEM?

GET SERVER WITH NO CHARACTER TRANSFERING 

JUST DISABLE IT

FIXED!!!!!!! 

I HOPE IT WILL FIXED TILL EXTINTNCTION!!!

THUMBS UP THIS COMMENT IF U R AGREE MY STATEMENT 

VOTE AGAINGST MEGATRIBES!!!!

Great Idea. Agree with all you said. 

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived