Speciality Server Suggestions!

Jen

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solo official server tribes with 2x/3x gathering etc, no titanosaur/bronto etc allowed with no platforms allowed that block rider. No alliance (no trading if that's even possible but if you can't not a problem)

Please! being in small tribe servers you get trolled by people and get insided by your own members...

Upvote for solo official servers!

I really do think this will be very popular, most people don't bother creating accounts just to comment here but I'm pretty sure this will probably be the most played servers even more popular than small tribe servers by far!

Also if you are offline for more than 24 or 48 hours, offline raid protection is activated for 2 weeks would be a good idea

On 7/27/2018 at 2:31 PM, TheRussoProdigy95 said:

I think it would be nice if there were special servers that made it so raiding could only be at a specific time. So structures cannot be destroyed by other people unless it’s raiding time. You can still kill other players at any time but not be able to break walls or doors with weapons or games until raiding time. Raiding times would last for hours during scheduled times (typically the times where the server sees the most population and raiding hours should end when the majority of the servers region is asleep.) of course these times would change during weekends. I feel this would allow people the proper amount of time prepare for the possibility of a raid before the time comes without their base being destroyed by someone on a wyvern or someone with C4 at any time. I feel like this would accommodate people who don’t have times to be on all the time to make sure they weren’t raided or to grind more peacefully  during non raiding hours.  Something very close to how Conan Exiles is.

This wouldn't work. Some raids go on for a very long time and having to stop mid raid cause the structures all of a sudden become over is bad.

Note my idea probably won't be possible without mod but.

Capture the Obelisk: (laser tag mode) 

Players all start from blue and have to reach red, they are on foot, safes spawned at blue have everything they could want, tribes/teams are auto selected? or people can decide to go solo, however it is monumentally hard alone.

Why?

The entire island is full of Alphas, Wyverns, Drakes (And all possible Alpha water creatures, so you can't just cheat and swim to the other ob), the mode is All Night mode, you have to help other teams (optional) so it s a co-op game (Think pve with a little kick.)

Team work is the name of this game mode, you make it to the end you ascend? or are rewarded with tek for your base, but the idea behind this mode is to just reach the 1 obelisk from one side to the other, team is announced as the winner the mode resets, so no tek given, no bases needed, you are on the ground in the wild no tames, no flyers, just you and the environment.

Idea reasoning:

Felt like it would be simple enough, night vision welcomed but limited, add in a few dodo-rexs for fun, and any other beasts that would make this a challenge, maybe even some bosses at a lower level.  I see this as being a halo type of mode.

Requirements:

Weight reductions, we want to be able to at least carry a few 100 rockets, nades, c4, what ever we need to make it to the other side, though in my mind i see it being laser rifles only.  If we had sticky glowing/smoked nades that would be fun to see.

If anyone posted this or mentioned this already i didn't read the entire thread.

I just realized this can be done with players only also. for pvp so win win.

Red captures blue, blue captures red.

Just got another idea, I've had for a long time already back in beta.

Alien invaders event:

Same thing night time or any time really, fog time might add a bit more atmosphere to the event?, can see the ufo's flying around they can cloak in and out if spotted with a spy glass. (mother ship if you want above the barrier like how raptor clause was) maybe the ship even blocks out the sun during day time?

For those that want to participate, they attempt to attack an alien on the ground, those that do not want to participate the aliens just troll the users not attack, maybe they steal some poop from their bases. XD

Rewards are whatever you want to give, i'd say 1 element per alien kill, so once you attack an alien they can call 4 more to them or they start attempting to destroy your base and steal your dino's much like the knock out that players can do, so lets say they re-tame them or erase the tame making it turn wild, can be temporary or permanent as if once you defeat them they can be re-tamed as if nothing happen.  Maybe when the alien re-wild's them they can have the vampyre eyes (so you know they are your tame if they get away from you) <this is something I've always wanted to do to one of my wyverns (when i had some in legacy.)

Feel free to add to any of my mentions, these are spur of the moment posts when i have the idea fresh in the mind. (Maybe nobody has mentioned any of these yet.)

Heaven 

First time a character is on a heaven server your tribe would be in a alliance with every one on a the serv and buildings would not be able to take damage if in alliance you will be forced into an alliance with the serv for a week or two then you will be un Allied and no longer protected 

The idea is you have a couple weeks to build without having to worry about getting raided then once you had time to build your on your own kida like the fresh server's only that its all happening on one serv  plz do

I would love to see a server with no tame limit, instances were you get to take your personal dinos in and fight mini bosses leading up to a hard boss.. opt in gamma, beta, alpha for instance difficulty. Implemented Auction house where you can trade cross servers, pvp arenas too.. I would suggest a map/que where you can all battle to stay alive  for so many in game days(so many min. or hours) start with nothing, tame dinos lvl up build structures etc... like a last man standing(people can opt out of spectate and leave game to go find another(people who stay and watch gain rewards that may benefit them in the next game they play(start with a metal axe or pick... armor.. crossbow and a stack of arrows(but they have to make the narcotics) .. random things that could give them an edge). You guys could take this open world to the next lvl. Make it into something so much more than what it is right now

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived