Jen

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why you guys dont do Small Tribe PVE servers with:

limit the tribe size to 3/4 players
Alliances are not allowed.
Maximum dinos in 1 tribe is 200, more you dont need

Server rates will be 3x (harvest, taming, experience) and will not be affected by Evolution Events. They will also have 2x maturation, 2x egg hatching, 2x gestation and 50% reduced mating interval

With this options you dont get mega tribe who build on the half map, and i dont know why 3/4 people need more then 200dinos

Hi,

I love the idea of the small tribe servers. I have been playing on them for 10 - 20 hours a day since launch. They are perfect for me in every way except for one major problem I have noticed. With only 6 tribe members it's near impossible to have people online around the clock especially if your playing with a group of friends that is always on at the same time. With that being said its so easy to be offline raided with these servers you can have slot capped turrets and a quetz/rock golem will drain them in an hour or so. I have done this and have had it done to me also. I propose to launch a couple small tribe servers but with offline raid protection. Please consider my suggestion. I foresee in the near future other tribes noticing this problem as well.

Moonagi

@Jen, Something perfect would be to identify when you destroyed an enemy structure, not allow to destroy more structures of other tribes in a long period of time, only of the tribe that you are attacking, since there are tribes that manage to create rocket launches and c4, clean all the island in an instant, so in order to attack another tribe you must wait 12-24 hours after the last destruction of structure or death of enemy dino.

Regards

Duo/Triple man tribes

Same rates as the small man tribes just with less players. The new servers are brilliant but if it's filled with tribes that are maxed out and can play 24 hours a day it's hard to compete with them.

Small tribes ORP

Keep them the same as current servers but 100 player cap on servers and added offline raid protection so you can defend at the point of being wiped

Hi ark community, I just have wanted to share some good game ideas and a few changes for the game which would make more fun to play. Starting with

1st offline protection servers, these are great but the timer should increase to 20 minutes. Enough time for a bit of fun to raid somebody with not that much damages.

2nd, only admins can kill, destroy or demolish base, same with safes or turrets.  The reason is, we committed lots of our time building and taming and then risk it all to insiders, no really fair.

3th and final, blocking passages, roads, paths, trails and caves that leads to metal or eggs nests should be banned.

Thank you

On 6/12/2018 at 1:17 PM, Moonagi said:

Hi,

I love the idea of the small tribe servers. I have been playing on them for 10 - 20 hours a day since launch. They are perfect for me in every way except for one major problem I have noticed. With only 6 tribe members it's near impossible to have people online around the clock especially if your playing with a group of friends that is always on at the same time. With that being said its so easy to be offline raided with these servers you can have slot capped turrets and a quetz/rock golem will drain them in an hour or so. I have done this and have had it done to me also. I propose to launch a couple small tribe servers but with offline raid protection. Please consider my suggestion. I foresee in the near future other tribes noticing this problem as well.

Moonagi

You play 10-20 hours a day and you're requesting offline raid protection lol? People need offline raid protection from the likes of you. People work 9+ hours a day go gym, have relationships and a social life, they're the people who need ORP 

3 hours ago, Me3adows said:

You play 10-20 hours a day and you're requesting offline raid protection lol? People need offline raid protection from the likes of you. People work 9+ hours a day go gym, have relationships and a social life, they're the people who need ORP 

Well just think, if I'm requesting ORP Servers and I can play 10 - 20 hours a day then that says something. I can only imagine how casuals must feel only being able to get on 4 - 8 hours a day.

Just an idea to encourage cooperative play and having players specializing in a specific area to contribute to their tribe.

Main Limitations

• Reduce engrams per level by 75% rounded up
  • 5 maximum tamed dinos per player
  • Reduce engram cost of all saddles by 90% rounded up
  • 2x experience rate
  • No mindwipe tonic

Optional Limitations

• 6x6 max building size or maybe X number of connected foundations and ceilings per building max (because I want to actually see villages!)
  • Only dinos that fits through a dino gateway can be tamed, dinos that can't will still spawn as usual
  • Drops and beacons only contains upto Apprentice item quality
  • No behemoth dino gates
  • No flyers

We get new servers like small tribes and it just pushes primitive plus further down the list. We didn’t get the Easter event, and now we don’t have this new event. We have many issues and can’t even get a response on any of them. So before any special rules servers, why not treat us on primitive plus like we matter too? I get that it’s cool to try new things, but can we make the old things work first? All the other servers get to participate in events. All the other servers get to enjoy things like bringing their aberration dinos to their home map. It took well over a year to get saddle engrams from scorched earth. Why can’t we get these servers caught up before making new ones?

46 minutes ago, Zereius said:

Something in the same vein as Conan Exiles limited time to raid options would do well I think. force raiding from something like 3 pm EST to 3 am would go a long way to keep people invested because the window to be offlined is much smaller.

I totaly agree with you about that , most of time we only get offline raided after we sleep.

1v1/2v2/1v1v1v1 Tribe servers

How it works, using "1v1 Tribe" as my example:
Have two randomly selected areas on the map with a 100 foundation radius that are the only two areas on the map that can be built on. Have some sort of visual marker of the boundaries. And some sort of minimum distance between the zones.
Have every player spawn in either of these two areas and be automatically assigned to that zones tribe.
For the first 15 minutes after the server restart, only the tribe that owns their starting land can build on it as players can't enter their enemies area. (the rest of the map is accessible, but remember can only build in your starting area.)
After this grace-period is over both tribes can build on either zone. (For forward operating bases)
Would suggest very high rates, at least 20x, maybe disable breeding.
Once a tribe has reaches zero foundations, they loose and the other team is declared the winner. Maybe give them a trophy or cosmetic or something.
Then the server automatically resets, and rinse and repeat. Would suggest no time limit. so you could have a game that lasts 20 minutes or 20 days depending on the meta.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived