Speciality Server Suggestions!

Jen

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Isaac07 said:

Does this mean on the small tribe servers whatever we do and put our time into will in the end disappear?

I believe this is true... however, if they prove to be popular, Wildcard has said that they will consider making them go longer (what ever that means)... So if you don't play these new servers because they aren't permanent, which may result in them being not popular, ensuring no possibility of a permanent sever....

--   If we really want this kind of server (small tribes and no alliances), it's probably best to show it as much support as we can !   :)

Smal tribe Server is a good idea. The only thing what i can‘t understand is, why not ORP? When you have a Tribe with 4-6 People you can‘t Protect your Base and Dinos 24/7. The Tribemembers have to work and take care to their Families. On our last orp Server, we had over 1000 h playtime. We wan‘t to have a Server where we can spend a long time on it. If we allways get raided while we‘re offline, we don‘t want to spend that much time on a Server. I think there are alot of Smal Tribes who think similar.

I can’t believe you guys only release six servers man I don’t think you realized that 50 percent of your player base was waiting for these server to be released every single server is slot capped s that means only about 420 out of the 5-10 thousand people can play these servers and that is ridiculous. I got so so excited to play these servers with my friends and now I’m not even going to be able to get into a server @Jen

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, ImDrewTheJew said:

I can’t believe you guys only release six servers man I don’t think you realized that 50 percent of your player base was waiting for these server to be released every single server is slot capped s that means only about 420 out of the 5-10 thousand people can play these servers and that is ridiculous. I got so so excited to play these servers with my friends and now I’m not even going to be able to get into a server @Jen

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived