Is there a mod that gets rid of predators?

alliesaurus

So before I start, I'm not asking this because I'm looking for such a mod. I'm trying to figure out if the server I just joined has something along those lines.

So this server is so easy it's ruining all the fun I had messing around on single player. Huge exp boosts, taming time reduction, multipliers on resource collection, if you can think of a way to take the struggle out of the game, this server likely has it. The people involved with it seem nice though, so I'm trying to think of a nice way to ask if we can up the difficulty a bit. I seem to be the only active user so it shouldn't be a huge deal but anyway, one really stark difference from my single-player experience is the total lack of dangerous dinos. I had done single-player on The Island and this server is a Ragnarok server, so I thought maybe Rag doesn't have as many predators, but the forums tell a way different story.

So my question is, is there a mod or another type of change a host can make to the server that makes predators far more rare? Or did I just happen to pick the one spawn point in Ragnarok that has no danger?

As an additional question, could they have also messed with dino aggression? I ran into a Thylacoleo, which the wiki lists as aggressive, and I had to attack it to get it to even notice me even when I was standing on top of it.

Archived