Guest DJRone89
1 minute ago, genie45 said:

only bugfixes and fixes for glitches 

content-wise is Ragnarok complete

So no sound for when it’s morning, midday, and night? :(

Guest DJRone89
1 minute ago, genie45 said:

yeah no sounds as of what i know :( 

That’s unfortunate. The sounds are unique to each map so it will be a shame if it doesn’t happen.

@genie45 in SE area there are several tall rock formations where you just mesh into them. You can't build or land on top of them last I tried. Is that something that will be addressed? Not huge issue but IDK I wouldn't mind having the option to stop for stam or build there if I decided to.. not being able to just makes me want to now..

5 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

That’s unfortunate. The sounds are unique to each map so it will be a shame if it doesn’t happen.

Do be mindful that the map wasn't made by Wildcard, but by a mod developer when the map was made official. Meaning there might be a chance Ragnarok may have some of island music when its fully done.

Guest DJRone89
30 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Do be mindful that the map wasn't made by Wildcard, but by a mod developer when the map was made official. Meaning there might be a chance Ragnarok may have some of island music when its fully done.

Just to clarify, The Center has its own unique sound, and was also a modded map that became official. While something so simple may have been overlooked by the map developers, it would still be great if Wildcard added in something themselves.

On 1.5.2018 at 5:02 PM, SirPeter said:

@genie45 in SE area there are several tall rock formations where you just mesh into them. You can't build or land on top of them last I tried. Is that something that will be addressed? Not huge issue but IDK I wouldn't mind having the option to stop for stam or build there if I decided to.. not being able to just makes me want to now..

please report it on the form dave linked here:

if it is reported they can adress the issues :)

12 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

In a Stream it was mentioned that there will be explorer notes. Did you scrap them? :(

Yeah I heard that and other things were cut due to the unexpected result of adding a ton of things and realizing that it started to make the map more and more laggy when you consider full servers.  They cut them from what I understand to keep the map from getting worse and I know one buggy area around Viking Bay was optimized so hopefully we shall see that come down the pipe and be added to an update.

They wanted to add more creatively, but could not due to the gameplay which made me sad but at same time understood.

On 5/1/2018 at 10:46 AM, genie45 said:

only bugfixes and fixes for glitches 

content-wise is Ragnarok complete

I have to say that certain areas are.. Fairly rough and look unfinished(Looking at you, east part of the ocean!). A pitty about the lack of explorer notes, but the Center also doesn't have it (And you probably would need to create a consistent story. All we know is that a few ppl got killed, there were Vikings, some little towns got wiped out, and there was a crazy cannibal in the west jungle)

Please tell me that the Ragnarok devs are working on the Extinction map at least? Ragnarok is absolutely beautiful and mostly well done. Aberration is... Meh. Extremely simple and relatively repetitive in theme, not to mention how the landscape isn't very conducive to base building.

21 hours ago, Frogspoison said:

I have to say that certain areas are.. Fairly rough and look unfinished(Looking at you, east part of the ocean!). A pitty about the lack of explorer notes, but the Center also doesn't have it (And you probably would need to create a consistent story. All we know is that a few ppl got killed, there were Vikings, some little towns got wiped out, and there was a crazy cannibal in the west jungle)

Please tell me that the Ragnarok devs are working on the Extinction map at least? Ragnarok is absolutely beautiful and mostly well done. Aberration is... Meh. Extremely simple and relatively repetitive in theme, not to mention how the landscape isn't very conducive to base building.

there were plans to make own explorer notes but they got scraped ...

and yes dave and jackson are working on Extinction too as they are level Designer at Wildcard now 

and in their free time (so mostly on weekends) they work on a new mod map 

On 5.5.2018 at 2:50 AM, genie45 said:

there were plans to make own explorer notes but they got scraped ...

and yes dave and jackson are working on Extinction too as they are level Designer at Wildcard now 

and in their free time (so mostly on weekends) they work on a new mod map 

So no explorer notes, quicksand, tar pits, etc... :( But at least Extinction will be beautiful! :D

Archived