video Just lookling for some thoughts on my video

Equinox713

I'm with Gentech the video was good! however i hear that song a lot in a lot of videos, maybe one that's used a little less frequently but still get's the viewer hyped for the upcoming fight would be better? and maybe to build the suspense a bit you could cut a short clip where you have an army of megas behind you while you're on the yuty viewing yourself in k mode. But i am a nerd and do like seeing things in formation so that's probably just something i would do X D. Overall very nice job man!

• 1 month later...

I personally didn't like the music, but my opinion doesn't matter. I know most stuff is copyrighted, so it's fine. Also, when people figt bosses they usually use giant carnivores like rexes, gigas, carnos, etc. The yutty was normal, but still, Megatheriums? I know they get an insect kill boost, but I still think rexes or something would be better. A little explanation of what you're doing and why may help. And I hope they Yutty got all the chitin. Would be a shame to just leave. Nice kill though.

Archived