pve Featherlight raising important question

FluffyKitten

3 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Not true. They only eat meat regardless. I find it to be a ridiculous bug despite their diet. :/

Meat only, and Z seed.

Cannot confirm 100%, but it seems the Abb shoulder pets will eat all kind of seeds, Berry seeds, veg seeds.. All of them.

Not sure if it's only certain glow pets, or if it's adults or babies, but when we've raised them in the past, seeds would sometimes get into the troughs, but get eaten quickly

13 hours ago, DeweyDecimal said:

Cannot confirm 100%, but it seems the Abb shoulder pets will eat all kind of seeds, Berry seeds, veg seeds.. All of them.

Not sure if it's only certain glow pets, or if it's adults or babies, but when we've raised them in the past, seeds would sometimes get into the troughs, but get eaten quickly

Abb shoulder pets seems to eat only a certain seed type depending on which species. Although I do know all of them adores the Z seed.

I have raised dozens of every type of glowpet and have a few things that might help. Bulbdogs are the easiest in my opinion to raise because they will eat both berries and meat, although they will eat any meat around first. Shinehorns are the only glowpet that will safely eat berries. Yes, glowpets will eat seeds. BUT...... Seeds will not work because their food drops faster than they can eat them. Wiki is misleading and has caused me to lose a few babies for that reason. Hope this helps!

(Another thing. If anyone is looking to buy some glowpets, either grown or eggs msg me on steam. I have quite a nice collection) :)

Archived