Sign in to follow this  
FluffyDinoPartey

ragnarok boss....

Hi,

so we killed Beta last week with no issues at all - just now we did Gamma and the Manticore Ground Phase is a joke. It landed every now and then for 5 seconds and took off again. The Dragon was dead in about 30seconds, just for your info what stats our Rex had. During the fight, we kited the Rockgolems away from our Rex and moved our Rex as a pack (what we normally do) and the Rex started disappearing, they were glitching under the map. We started the fight with 15 Rex, after 10minutes we had 6 left.

How buggy can a game be, you invest weeks of work into it and then it all disappears because of a Bug in this poop game.

Well, i think now it's really time to leave this game.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, genie45 said:

do you ahve by any chance have a video of this ?

would help to find the underlaying issue for this

sadly not, i was thinking about recording it but then i thought "its only gamma, nothing spectacular there" - well i was wrong.

All i can say is that we saw some rex glitch under the ballista wagon in the arena, there we saw some backs from our rex

When I have you here in this thread, is there any possible way that the manticore lands more often? We were not able to deal a lot of dps into it, because his air phase feels like 5-7min and ground phase 5 seconds. I mean i understand that it is the scorched earth boss and that you took the boss from over there and implented it into the map, but on SE you can have flyers in the arena, on Rag it feels just stupid to run around 30min of the fight when it's just not landing -.-

Try not to spread out too often when dealing with Manticore... and bring ranged weapons like Pistols and Rifles. When one (or a few, with Rock Elementals) is being targeted by Manticore, the rest should focus fire on it with weapon after dismounting (but not leaving beyond the rex, in case it wants to go after you). Just... make sure not to deal the killing bow, as there is a rather annoying glitch whereby it will not have element inside of it if it gets killed by a player/survivor.