T lc update 2 primitive plus

krazon667

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Has the load time got any better? I really wouldn't mind checking it out, but 10-15 minutes to load up is excessive.

our nitrado server takes about 2mins to load then you get all the graphics loading in . that usually takes a min or so . personally i would wait for the tlc update and hopefully bug fixes  the graphics are terrible now on most dinos they look like they not loading in and theres now more bugs since this update 

45 minutes ago, BIZMOxFUNYUNZ said:

They did some weird color update to the argies and they all look like rainbow candy canes. Kinda unrealistic and hard on the eyes. Idk anyone who likes it. I thought the entire model was getting changed. 

They did a model and move set update. It looks epic. As per your claim of colours that's certainly not the case. Easter colours were bright and vibrant but thats nothing to do with the tlc. 

Once primitive catches up you'll enjoy it. 

15 minutes ago, GeneralBigBear said:

They did a model and move set update. It looks epic. As per your claim of colours that's certainly not the case. Easter colours were bright and vibrant but thats nothing to do with the tlc. 

Once primitive catches up you'll enjoy it. 

Im aware of that. I'm talking about the update on primitive they just did. If you played primitive you would understand. Every single argy even ones tamed before the Easter thing all look like rainbow candy canes now and looks pretty bad. 

Archived