Need help from expert will pay for consulting servive

I rent like 7 servers and just set up a console dedi for a PG map which is running smooth and everything. But I need a way to alter the game.ini and ganeusersettings.ini further than what the in game interface will facilitate. I have all the codes and that, I'm just wondering if there's a way to set certain settings from within the game using cheat gamecommand or cheat scriptcommand along the lines of setting to to reboot with a string of command line parameters. I'd be willing to PayPal someone for a consult on how to do so it's not a problem say 20 an hour even

Guest DJRone89
7 hours ago, dblackw6 said:

I rent like 7 servers and just set up a console dedi for a PG map which is running smooth and everything. But I need a way to alter the game.ini and ganeusersettings.ini further than what the in game interface will facilitate. I have all the codes and that, I'm just wondering if there's a way to set certain settings from within the game using cheat gamecommand or cheat scriptcommand along the lines of setting to to reboot with a string of command line parameters. I'd be willing to PayPal someone for a consult on how to do so it's not a problem say 20 an hour even

Simple: You can’t.

Archived