Will the IPhone 6 be able to run it at full release

KrazyKrownRoyal

On 4/29/2018 at 6:27 PM, IcyTeaLemon said:

It is not offically supported but they will let you play on 2gb ram devices.

Also they are optimizing the game for lower end devices, so that helps a lot.

I believe when you say "not officially supported but they will let you play on 2GB RAM devices" you're talking about Android, because 2GB RAM is officially supported on iOS. 

• 8 months later...

I used to play ark on my iPhone 6 fine until with just a few crashes here and there but they really didn't bother me but then the equus update came out and I was excited to update it but after I updated it didn't even let me get in it would just be a black screen so I uninstalled it and installed it again and this this i would load the home screen and then it crashes immidietly. Can u please help or tell me if its just me and there's something wrong with my iPhone or is it something else

1 hour ago, DarkDiamond623 said:

I used to play ark on my iPhone 6 fine until with just a few crashes here and there but they really didn't bother me but then the equus update came out and I was excited to update it but after I updated it didn't even let me get in it would just be a black screen so I uninstalled it and installed it again and this this i would load the home screen and then it crashes immidietly. Can u please help or tell me if its just me and there's something wrong with my iPhone or is it something else

There is a bug in this patch with all apple devices causing issues. With any luck the next patch will get you playing again. Might need an upgrade tbh though.....

Archived