Most ANNOYING Thing About ARK?

TINYMAN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/30/2018 at 10:31 AM, Aushegun said:

The lack of a "Land Now" command for fliers.  So sick of chasing down Dragons or Griffins that just will not come to you properly.

On 4/30/2018 at 10:33 PM, BAGGINS said:

The fact that troodons have to kill you slowly (I was lucky once to get knocked out in water) And the random wipe of everything except my character on my singleplayer Xbox p+ world

This an this. Pteradons all day dont want to land. When they are in the air. They are "in the air". Hear me swearing in my xbox party lol get down cmon man. I absolutely hate troodons and the ichygornis thief bird.

On 30/04/2018 at 3:31 PM, Aushegun said:

The lack of a "Land Now" command for fliers.  So sick of chasing down Dragons or Griffins that just will not come to you properly.

I always carry a bullwhip for them now... One quick flick to the love-spuds and they drop like a sack of taters. Satisfying!

Raptors pulling you off mounts are my bugbear at the moment. Especially in forest/jungle areas when you can't see them. Trepidation required.

Got to be the building system. So clunky and unforgiving. Really needs a good overhaul and really should have been done before official release. Nothing worse than spending alot of resouces on an expensive craft and then placing the item wrong.... S+ integration cant come fast enough (plus overhaul of building system in general), I would love to be more creative with building but not with the current system.

Have a hate for the console controls, way way too clunky. Controls need to be made alot more console friendly. Transfering large quantities of certain resources (e.g. raw meat during a meat run) is one of my bug bears. There is no way to transfer x amounts which is a must.

After that the insistent crashing on single player...

Archived