Most Used Creature (Any Map)

TINYMAN

Hello ARK Community, TINYMAN here

What are your favourite creatures? Either just for the look of them, the productivity and effectiveness they bring for having them, or just those weird mounts that you just love for no apparent reason.:). My personal favourite is probably... the Giganto. Because they're a little underrated, but they have many uses early game, and I mean its the closest to human we have on the island right?

Thanks Guys!!

I use my Lightning Wyv's for a lot but have been on a farming tear with my Crab. Such a resourceful animal. 

I get a lot of fun/use from multiple dino's though when just running around the preserve/farming. Thyla, Megaloceros, but my most used dino has to be my Vulture. It goes everywhere with me no matter which mount I am using. 2100 hp, 600 melee right now. Thing has saved me so many times. 

Lightning Wyvern for reasons listed above...it's my default when going out for meat runs, scoping potential tames, delivering or fetching trade goods.  Sometimes thatch gathering if I'm doing a round of stone structures.

2nd would be Theri for wood, fiber, rare flower (used to do berry collection but grow as crops now) and more limited meat/fish runs close to base.  Also use them as guard dogs as the base.

13 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I use my Lightning Wyv's for a lot but have been on a farming tear with my Crab. Such a resourceful animal. 

I get a lot of fun/use from multiple dino's though when just running around the preserve/farming. Thyla, Megaloceros, but my most used dino has to be my Vulture. It goes everywhere with me no matter which mount I am using. 2100 hp, 600 melee right now. Thing has saved me so many times. 

Yeah I love the use of vultures, that attack from the shoulder thing is amazing if you have a decent one, or just throw it off to attack. 

1 minute ago, Oldster said:

Lystro, for serious. I spend a lot of time meandering around my base not daring to get anything real done, and at that point itd be a lost opportunity to not boost the xp.

On serious stuff definitely my Theris though. Super sexy.

Love your reasoning behind the Lystro, funniest one so far ;) 

Bears, Bigfoot and Thylo’s are easily the most fun. I climbed the side of a cliff into a friends base with the Bigfoot just yesterday, won the bet! 

Fun activity: get a wingsuit or parachutes (chutes work better) climb somewhere high and get the Bigfoot to follow you on low and stay passive. Toss yourself off the ledge and pull your chute.. fly away and land, watch for your furry friend to come out of the bushes looking for you! 

Archived