Titan vs Fire Wyvern

MANDRA111

• Volunteer Moderator

you can, but be prepared to fight it for quite a while -- like 30-45 mins depending on the wyverns stats. we used to kill them with wyvern in groups of 3-5 and it still took a little while. watch your stamina carefully and your range, as you will have to be quite close to hit it with fire -- lightning typically works better.

• Volunteer Moderator
48 minutes ago, MANDRA111 said:

Thks, one Titan is respawn into (center) me little base 20x20 , I cant play today :-(

have  another tribe come and kill it. so long as all your dinos are passive and it is aggro'd onto another tribe your stuff should be fine. if you are on singleplayer there are admin cmds that can be used to get rid of it.

I have killed a titan with a fire wyvern, but DO NOT do it if it is in your base, you will lose everything. It also did take about an hour cause you have to get super close and I know back when I killed mine the flames used to hurt animals after they caught fire, but they changed that a while back, IDK if they changed it back because I have lightnings now.

• 2 months later...

From what I've seen,I would have to agree with the above posts i.e. long range lightning  is better / quicker than short range fire / ice wyverns.

I tried for a little while with fire but you have to get really close and it takes a long time and is quite dangerous if you are not careful i.e. one titan did  3000 pts damage with one chomp.Also,one time  when I got really close to the titan,I ended  up getting 'stuck inside'  the titan for a little while before getting loose.

Just keep hovering above it and hit it with fire. Remember to fly quite far away to land for stam, but not out of render distance lol. Lightning obv works better, but fire is also good for dmg. Just level md and u should be good. Just be prepared for it to take some time. I have killed titans solo on my lightning wyvern, and it has 450 md. It takes me around 10 min. 

Archived