pve EU Lemuria - the island NO FLY, no mods

Nirish

Hello everyone,
our Lemuria server recently celebrated one year of existence and with that we did quite a few changes - wiped all tamed dinos and disabled saddles for all flyers except Pelagornis.

Why? To put it simply - because we were sick of just facerolling Island with a gang of carefully bred Quetzals. Now it is fun again to travel on ground and use all those dinos that have been overlooked in the past!

Not many people play on our server despite the fact we are nonstop online since January 2017 - saddly we are not visible in game lobby. On the other hand that means peaceful and quiet environment where all the sweet spots for your PVE building madness are free to take. There are two admins and one shows up at least once per week, the *no mods* environment guarantees original vanilla feeling and much less issues with compatibility and crashing mods as we all love.

More about our server:

PvE server for EU people since January 2017, hosted by Nitrado in Germany.
Taming x7, Harvest x2, Breeding x5 (4x longer mating interval), XP x3. No mods, no allowed transfers besides the one outside :]
Nights are bit shorter, supply drops quality slightly improved

IP: steam://connect/31.214.217.113:27015 or for some the port is 27016

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been playing on this server for about a month now and loving it.
Only being able to use Pelagornis saddles, for the flying mounts, has given me a totally new experience of the game with new challenges to overcome.
The server is very stable, always up and not overcrowded.
I would like to thank the admins and Nirish for providing it for our enjoyment.
I have even managed to get my Nephew interested in the game and he has been joining me on our many adventures.
Thanks again.
Daz

Archived