Community Crunch 128: Big Console Update & Community Streams!

Jen

2 hours ago, Hemke said:

How do you guys mean " re-downloading the maps" ? There are no problems what so ever based on the maps ... and will there be a tlc3? If so take a look at the sizes of the dinos for example the pachy and the dilo should be bigger and the giga should've been a lott smaller .... ( love the game by the way ) hope you guys do something cool with the extinction dlc and the game performance on ps4 

Those animals are meant to be the way they are.

10 hours ago, GP said:

I suspect there will be VOD's for each stream on Twitch that you can watch at a later date if you want to. I doubt that the contestants need to be there at the stream to win, just make sure you get your entry(ies) submitted before hand. I'm sure there will be more details in the next Crunch though.

I see, thank you. I still highly prefer written format over video format, but there's nothing I can do but endure if I'm interested in the Crunches. Unfortunate, but ultimately my choice.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ReignOfFire said:

Is there any timeline yet on when s+ will be coming to console? Excited about upcoming TLC 2 but I believe the community is hoping we are getting s+ on console soon.

There's been no news on it yet. Even PC official don't have it yet.

Edited by GP

I know this probably isn't a high priority issue and you have plenty of other things to occupy your time. But if you could see to adding some flexibility to server config for console dedicated servers I would make good use of it. I do use nitrado and have 7 dedis with them but I'm in the process of setting up a console dedi to have a PG map on, which is well enough on that end I can generate a suitable map and all that. But being able to set a cluster id would really be nice, unless there's a way to do with with the gamecommand from within the server I'm not aware of. Also being able to set the difficulty level above 1 (automatically turns it down to one every time) would be awesome. And don't get me started how awesome it would be to have full game.ini access to do custom addnpcspawncontainer and things of that nature lol. I know it's an obscure request but I would definitely put it to good use. I would return the favor however I could

@Jen @Chris @Jatheish 

Any news on Plant Species Z nerf for consoles? PC got it nerfed before item transfer opened, looks like consoles doesn't. It will be slaughter for Aberration defenders. Currently can tank 50+ heavies maxed out with bullets in less then hour using couple of stegos + crabs with chain healing them at near by wild Plant Z. This + item transfer will give no chance to defenders.

Edited by Janexlolz

There is a glitch with trike in the new update, if you charge with the trike with no weight to slow you down, and you hit a slope you can pretty much fly indefinitely, to a point where you hit the ceiling and have to respawn, I’ve found the sarco make the best slope but it works on rocks and I can’t find a way other that death to undo it

The Ark Mobile team is implementing a relatively innovative way to revive tamed dinos that die. This includes taking an implant from the dead dinos body and using a craftable Revival Platform (level 65). This would have huge implications for the meta-PvP (and PvE for that matter).

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/arkmobile/mobile-feature-featurette-r30/

Is Wildcard considering implementing a similar system in the non-mobile versions for future updates or is it planning to leave tame death permanent forever?

• 2 weeks later...