Hey guys, we are going to be doing a few more passes at fixes, would be great if new reports could get entered into this google form, would help the process. Ill look through existing posts and catalog them when I can. Thanks!

Bug Report Form: https://goo.gl/forms/yGc5fDw6HyGudvVz1

For now I've hidden the old report thread so I can go through it myself without additional edits or changes, without causing confusion with two report threads. This should be considered the new Bug Report thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My game crashes when I try to join the official hardcore eu ragnarok server. It crashes in the loading screen. Also the server list is loading very slow, sometimes not at all. I'm on PC.

The UE4-ShooterGame Game has crashed and will close 19.08.2019 04_55_19.png

Edited by SuperMesher
Edit: Solved. Didn't have the map downloaded. Though the server list is still loading very slow.
  • 2 months later...
On 4/24/2018 at 4:30 AM, ExcitedKangaroo said:

Hey guys, we are going to be doing a few more passes at fixes, would be great if new reports could get entered into this google form, would help the process. Ill look through existing posts and catalog them when I can. Thanks!

Bug Report Form: https://goo.gl/forms/yGc5fDw6HyGudvVz1

For now I've hidden the old report thread so I can go through it myself without additional edits or changes, without causing confusion with two report threads. This should be considered the new Bug Report thread.

At the end of the report It gives you a discord server where you can follow up on the progress.
This discord server given at the end, is invalid and does not work.

However, a link to my problem.

Noone has an answer to this yet.

• 5 months later...

NA PVE Ragnarok68 crashed again.  It has been horrible uptime (like 77% in past 7 days) and has been pretty bad and getting worse since late Feburary 2020.  I've submitted a server crash/down report almost daily for the past week or so.  Does anyone look at those?  Is this a way to empty the server either planned by WC (mention that) or perhaps by people intentionally crashing it (how I don't know )?  I know many of the people are trying to get their dinos and stuff they can off to another server - I'm in that process...but I have a full base built and starting over is so hard to do.  Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...