Greetings From a Noob

MarcusDaNoob

Hello everyone!  My name is Marcus, and yes, I'm a noob. (I also went by Shadow, Palpatine, and Thalamic).  Finally decided to make an account and use it for once.  I have been playing ARK for about 3 years now, and I have loved playing it!  I originally started playing ARK on Xbox, but now I'm currently getting a fresh start on PC instead.  I consider myself to be an extrovert, I'm really active in terms of server chat and tribe participating.  I have been in a multitude of tribes from small ones, to average tribes like Umbra Mortis, to mega tribes such as Supremacy and Hydra.  I was the former leader of Paradox on Xbox, which got accepted by KND and Supremacy.  I decide to leave Xbox since I got a gaming computer that can run ARK, and so I decided to switch to PC. (I only play on Offical PVP servers).

As for my position in tribes, while I'm not the best at pvp, I make up for it by being a tamer, gatherer, grinder, and gardener.  In recent tribes, I have usually been the diplomat of the tribe.  I like going out and making sure there is cooked meat, metal, and other mats for tribe mates to have for when they wake up.  (I don't usually sleep until 4am pst).  In most of my tribes, I have been either an admin or leader if I have created one.  As for my position as a player, I'm really nice and try to help anyone that requests it.  If I'm in a big tribe, I normally try to raid tribes who pick on little tribes.  I like watching servers grow and alliances form for the most part.  

That is pretty much it, if anyone has any questions or anything, please let me know.  I'm currently soloing on an official Rag server on PC if anyone would want to join.  Thank you for taking the time to read this, good luck and have fun ruling the ARK! :D:)

- Marcus

Archived