Tripwire traps still provide email notifications?

SolarInferno

I've been trying to setup notifications to be sent via email for tripwire traps. I checked out videos and they showed there being a tick box for "Ark - In-game notifications" with "Ark Trip Alarms" as a tickable option. However I only see "Ark Alerts" under this section. And though I ticked both the forums notifications and email notifications, I don't seem to get any notifications either way - I already have my Steam account connected, and I generally get browser notifications when dinos are born within tribe.

• 1 month later...

You are still in early bird status. In game notifications don't work until your account is promoted. You can get out of early bird status by posting more on the forums. 

They don't say how many post you need exactly, but I think I got out of early bird after the 12th or so post.

Also, they don't let you post more than 3 times per day in early bird status. Its frustrating I know :/

• 1 month later...

Stupid system with early birds...

Matt6123
Thanks for info, i know devs use narco berry every day to create this mega stupid system :D

Why not provide the input text box in special page with email or sms or custom URL, its easy... my grandmather can wrote this code for a 10 mins. Nooo you must suffer and flood on the forum :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Chris locked this topic

Archived