Lost everything

Leonidas007

Can anyone help or is this a waste of time i got my character to level 100 got all dossiers all notes i was farming artifacts and built alot spent 100s of hours loving this game i wanted to unlock the centre and ragronok so decided to ascend to the next level so i defeated all the bosses got to the volcano got to the tek cave blah blah then after i finished and many times dieing as i did this on single player not to mention the ball ache i had trying to get certain artifacts like skylord which wouldnt spawn but i managed to get a few i finish the game and my character has been wiped i tried to download him thinking surley he will be there which he wasnt so been forced to create a new character which again thought you know what fair enough got back on to the island the centre is now unlocked but im locked out of all my buildings none of my dinos will let me ride lost all my dossiers all my notes all my map data all fast travel beds i had placed basically got a full world i created which is now useless i also thought after reading a bit on the net thought it might be a mind wipe so i levelled my character back up and what do you know it stops at 100 and wont even let me go to the next level just a massive waste of time is there no way at all i can get my character and achievements back right now i would just be happy to enter my buildings.

Face the structures of your tribe and use the following 2 commands:

• ForcePlayerToJoinTargetTribe 0
  • MakeTribeFounder

You can cheat engrams back too if you want:

cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt.PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekPants.PrimalItemArmor_TekPants'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_TekRifle.PrimalItem_TekRifle'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_TekGrenade.PrimalItem_TekGrenade'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek.PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Shields/PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek.PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword.PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Tek'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_MosaSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_MosaSaddle_Tek'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_MegalodonSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_MegalodonSaddle_Tek'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_Tapejara_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_Tapejara_Tek'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekShield.PrimalItemStructure_TekShield'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTrough.PrimalItemStructure_TekTrough'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/BuildingBases/PrimalItemStructure_TekCloningChamber.PrimalItemStructure_TekCloningChamber'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekLight.PrimalItemStructure_TekLight'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekFloor.PrimalItemStructure_TekFloor'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekGate_Large.PrimalItemStructure_TekGate_Large'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekGateframe_Large.PrimalItemStructure_TekGateframe_Large'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekWindow.PrimalItemStructure_TekWindow'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekWallWithWindow.PrimalItemStructure_TekWallWithWindow'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekTrapdoor.PrimalItemStructure_TekTrapdoor'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekCeilingWithTrapdoor.PrimalItemStructure_TekCeilingWithTrapdoor'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/BuildingBases/PrimalItemStructure_UnderwaterBase.PrimalItemStructure_UnderwaterBase'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekGate.PrimalItemStructure_TekGate'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekGateframe.PrimalItemStructure_TekGateframe'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor.PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekWallwithdoor.PrimalItemStructure_TekWallwithdoor'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekWall.PrimalItemStructure_TekWall'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekCeiling.PrimalItemStructure_TekCeiling'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekRailing.PrimalItemStructure_Tekrailing'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/tek/PrimalItemStructure_Tekfencefoundation.PrimalItemStructure_Tekfencefoundation'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekRoof.PrimalItemStructure_TekRoof'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekWall_Sloped_Left.PrimalItemStructure_TekWall_Sloped_Left'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekWall_Sloped_Right.PrimalItemStructure_TekWall_Sloped_Right'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekStairs.PrimalItemStructure_TekStairs'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekLadder.PrimalItemStructure_TekLadder'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekRamp.PrimalItemStructure_TekRamp'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekPillar.PrimalItemStructure_TekPillar'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/BuildingBases/PrimalItemStructure_UnderwaterBase_moonpool.PrimalItemStructure_UnderwaterBase_Moonpool'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekCatwalk.PrimalItemStructure_TekCatwalk'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/WeaponTekSniper/PrimalItem_TekSniper.PrimalItem_TekSniper'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Tek.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Tek'"

edit: to ascend again use one of the following options:

• playercommand Ascend1
  • playercommand Ascend2
  • playercommand Ascend3

Ascend1=gamma, Ascend2=beta, Ascend3=alpha

13 minutes ago, Leonidas007 said:

Can anyone help or is this a waste of time i got my character to level 100 got all dossiers all notes i was farming artifacts and built alot spent 100s of hours loving this game i wanted to unlock the centre and ragronok so decided to ascend to the next level so i defeated all the bosses got to the volcano got to the tek cave blah blah then after i finished and many times dieing as i did this on single player not to mention the ball ache i had trying to get certain artifacts like skylord which wouldnt spawn but i managed to get a few i finish the game and my character has been wiped i tried to download him thinking surley he will be there which he wasnt so been forced to create a new character which again thought you know what fair enough got back on to the island the centre is now unlocked but im locked out of all my buildings none of my dinos will let me ride lost all my dossiers all my notes all my map data all fast travel beds i had placed basically got a full world i created which is now useless i also thought after reading a bit on the net thought it might be a mind wipe so i levelled my character back up and what do you know it stops at 100 and wont even let me go to the next level just a massive waste of time is there no way at all i can get my character and achievements back right now i would just be happy to enter my buildings.

Check arki wiki for commands. There is a command that will give you the stuff but I'm not sure what it is. If you wait a few someone who plays single player or knows the commands will be able to help you better. 

Edit: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

Edit also: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/147-note-for-players-regarding-ascension-please-open-terminaltribute-before-ascending/

Thanks alot everyone i will be sure to use codes to get my stuff back or force the player to join and see how it works and i will definitely try opening the obelisk up before my next ascension and hopefully it doesnt happen again i love playin the story and really love this game its my precious ? lol

Archived