Anyone else dying for a preview of the third dlc

violetfox3113

1 hour ago, DomiDarko said:

I don't really care after Aberration was such a disappointment for me... Personally I'd like to see more TLCs, game fixes or a resurrection of SOTF instead of the next DLC.

I'm more looking forward to furthering the storyline they have than more content myself. I would agree on more tlc updates and sotf brought to console and made into a mod like primitive plus.

On 4/22/2018 at 4:58 AM, meatloafhead said:

I heard extinction was a water TLC, hopefully that's true :D

Where did you hear that rumor?

On 4/21/2018 at 5:04 AM, WarheadGA said:

When does extinction come out?

When its ready. We have no details about it yet.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:04 AM, Cetaphil said:

Forget the dlc. We need faster gm responses. Less forum filtering and higher game caps... capped servers sucks

"higher game caps" is probably never going to be on WC's list to deal with, even though its terribly stupid for it to exist.

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

Where did you hear that rumor?

When its ready. We have no details about it yet.

"higher game caps" is probably never going to be on WC's list to deal with, even though its terribly stupid for it to exist.

Heard it on some servers I'm on, also heard rumors about it being a lava world on earth, im fine with either both sound really interesting 

On 20. 4. 2018 at 8:51 PM, violetfox3113 said:

Just wondering if we should expect any news or previews of the 3rd dlc anytime soon a torn dossier orsomething anything at all lol 

You shouldn't expect anything... even in worst case scenario you woun't be dissaponted. ;-)

All we "know" are pure speculations on release date & content. Just wait.

44 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

If you can't keep up with the status of dev plans, don't complain about the dev plans. It gives off the impression that you're an irrational customer who just wants to complain, whether the complaints are valid or not. 

Thanks for the attack. I've actually been playing this game since early access. You know nothing about me.

For one I always look at the community crunches, and the bugs that they are working on are ones that i never see that fix the lag, dashboarding, and disconnecting.

When the community crunches are addressed or in the updates in the patches section, it always just says *other bug fixes* or something similar.

To say that I don't know what im talking about and that I'm irritational without knowing me, is irrational.

8 minutes ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

Thanks for the attack. I've actually been playing this game since early access. You know nothing about me.

For one I always look at the community crunches, and the bugs that they are working on are ones that i never see that fix the lag, dashboarding, and disconnecting.

When the community crunches are addressed or in the updates in the patches section, it always just says *other bug fixes* or something similar.

To say that I don't know what im talking about and that I'm irritational without knowing me, is irrational.

Buck up. It's not an attack on poop if I say it smells like crap.

In one post you went from, "If that ever happens" to "I know it's actually happening, but I'm not exactly sure they're working on what I want them to work on, so I'm going to imply they aren't working on it to be snarky." If feigning ignorance to complain isn't considered irrational, I'm not sure what is. In that regard you don't need people to stop "attacking" you so much as you need a dictionary.

None of this, however, relates to the topic at hand, where the OP is looking for more info on the next DLC. Personally, as much as I'd like an update, I'd prefer they continue working on repairing known bugs and exploits and give us an update on the next DLC when one is available.

From the little we saw in the trailer, there's a "Green zone" where the obelisk set up, probably will be similar to the "green zone" in aberration and be where you find mostly herbivores and a few mid-rank predators.    Then beyond the obelisk's area is a sort of scorched earth...possibly the aftereffects of a thermonuclear war (or worse)?   

My guess will be radioactive monsters along with radioactive zones again.    If we're lucky, Kaiju (Yes, Godzilla vein).     It'd be cool to have massive stuff again, aside from Rockwell we didn't really have any massive dinos on Aberration unless you count basilisks.    It'll be interesting to see if we get traditional dinosaurs since this isn't an Ark, maybe some in the obelisk controlled areas (or they just include like Deer, sheep and other more or less "normal" creatures).    

5 hours ago, Cetaphil said:

With tame cap all the time. Why try to add more dinos to the game we can already bearly play ?

Tame cap =/= all server cap. Just because a server is capped doesn't mean all server are capped. New server are not capped by default, which would give you enough time to get as many dino as you can tame/move before someone tries to cap it. Most of Aberration and Scorched Earth aren't even capped despite its potential to be capped.

Archived